ISLAMABAD: The federal government is ready to launch a mobile application called “Baytee”, which aims to empower women through information and communication technologies.
According to the IT ministry, under the “Baytee” program, a mobile application is being launched that will act as a consolidated portal that will defend women’s rights, disseminate information on laws and regulations, seek education schools focused on women , scholarships, training opportunities, job portal, health services, help line, etc.
Read more: Prime Minister Imran Khan launches the mobile application “Zindagi” to counter narcotics
Using the mobile application “Baytee”, women can:
- Find programs to defend women’s rights.
- Receive news about laws and regulations on women’s rights
- Consultation on schools and scholarships for women
- Find job and training opportunities nearby
- Find health services in your area.
- Get information about the police station and the nearest hostels.
It should be noted that former Federal Minister of Information and Technology Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui in November 2019 announced the development of a mobile application “Baytee” for women.
The decision was made during a meeting held at the Federal Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications with federal minister Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui in the presidency.