The Indian school exploded after a chemical experiment goes wrong

Four students were injured in an explosion inside the chemistry lab of a government school in India, ARY News reported Tuesday.

The incident took place at Maheshwari Devi Government High School (GSSS) Matiana de Theog during the practical examination of the Class 12 Chemistry Board.

Read more: The Indian worker “beats” the 100-meter world record of Usain Bolt

It is suspected that the explosion occurred when the students mistakenly combined two oxidizing elements, the school principal told the subdivisional magistrate.

It is reported that the laboratory has been sealed and the incident is being investigated.

Read more: Indian soldier commits suicide in occupied Kashmir

The injured students were taken to the nearest health center for first aid.

One of the students has injuries to the eyes and face, while another has injuries to the left eye and face.

Read more: INFERNO: CNG pipe catches fire during repair work

Earlier, on January 24, highly flammable compressed natural gas (CNG) became a furious hell during repair work on a pipe that supplies the gas for internal consumption.

The incident occurred in Mulund (west) in Mumbai, India, in the afternoon. So far no injuries have been reported.

Comments

comments



image source

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply