ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday asked Pakistanis in his country and abroad to leave on February 5 to show solidarity with eight million Kashmir residents who have been besieged by the Indian army in occupied Kashmir, reported ARY News.
Arriving at the Twitter prime minister, Imran urged the nation to leave their homes in February and expressed solidarity with the people of Kashmir, which has been besieged by 900,000 Indian soldiers for almost six months by the racist fascist regime of Modi.
“I want Pakistanis in the country and abroad to go out on February 5 in support of the 8 million cashmere that have been besieged by 900k Indian soldiers for almost 6 months by the racist racist fascist regime Modi,” he wrote in a Tweet.
I want Pakistanis at home and abroad to leave on February 5 in support of the 8 million cashmere that have been besieged by 900,000 Indian soldiers for almost 6 months by the racist fascist regime of Modi.
– Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) January 24, 2020
It should be noted that as of January 25, a campaign will be launched throughout the country of Kashmir on the directives of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
Addressing a press conference in Islamabad together with the Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information, Firdous Ashiq Awan and the Minister of Communication Murad Saeed, the Foreign Minister said on the directives of the Prime Minister that the campaign would be launched throughout the country to show solidarity with the people of Kashmir put under siege by the BJP government since August 5, 2019.
FM Qureshi said that regional peace and security are in danger due to India’s measure to revoke the special state of occupied Kashmir, adding that cashmere are under military blockade by the BJP government for 172 days.
Here is a complete calendar of the Kashmir campaign:
- January 25: Kashmir campaign launched across the country.
- January 27: cultural show in Islamabad
- January 28- Photo exhibition in the main art galleries of the country, which shows the struggle of the Kashmir people.
- January 30- Seminar on the problem of Kashmir.
- January 31: The president of the Kashmir Committee, Syed Fakhar Imam, will hold a press conference.
- February 3 Ceremony for young people at the Islamabad Convention Center and distribution of rations in the refugee camps of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- February 4 – Kashmir Day in Aiwan-e-Sadr.
- February 5th. The human chain in AJK and the “solidarity of Kashmir” meet throughout the country. Prime Minister Imran Khan will address the legislative assembly in Muzaffarabad, as well as a public demonstration in Mirpur.