FCS college football The spring schedule continues to evolve as the CAA starts its season on Week 4. Saturday’s schedule is the biggest of the emergency season, with 23 games on tap.
Two games in particular stand out for today’s slate, and like most FCS games can be streamed ESPN +. We’ve highlighted the ones below, complete with predictions and previews for both, but there’s enough football on TV to watch for 11 hours if your heart desires.
So if you’re wondering “What college football game is taking place today?“Know this: There are 23 FCS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, March 6.
Note: All times are ET. Broadcast times and channels are subject to change.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
In the biggest sporting turmoil of the year, North Dakota State finally saw its record-winning 39 match streak come to an end last weekend. And it wasn’t that close either, with a 38-17 loss in Southern Illinois. To maintain the No. 3 they are newest Athlon Sports FCS Power Poll, Bison must beat Missouri State, which just won its first game under Bobby Petrino last week.
In the only showdown between the top 25 teams, the Redbirds and Panthers will meet after a disappointing start to the season. The State of Illinois dropped its season opener against South Dakota State, while Northern Iowa lost home to South Dakota. Which MVFC team will bounce back in Cedar Falls? With only six big bids for the small-scale playoffs this season, there are massive implications in this game.
Another NCAAF game on TV Today
- Maine in Delaware, 12pm on FloFootball
- Southern Illinois in Youngstown State, 12 noon ESPN +
- Villanova at Stony Brook, 12pm on FloFootball
- Chattanooga at The Citadel, 1pm ESPN +
- Jackson State at Grambling State, 1pm on ESPN3
- Presbyterian at Gardner-Webb, 1pm ESPN +
- Samford at Furman, 1pm ESPN +
- VMI in Western Carolina, 1pm ESPN +
- William & Mary in Richmond, 1pm on NBCSWA / FloFootball
- James Madison on Elon, 1:30 pm on FloFootball
- Alabama A&M in South Carolina State, 1:30 p.m. ESPN3
- Idaho State in Southern Utah, 2pm on Pluto TV
- UAPB in the South, 2:30 pm on ESPN3
- Mississippi College in Tarleton State, 3pm on Tarleton All-Access
- UC Davis in Idaho, 3pm on Pluto TV
- Western Illinois in South Dakota State, 3pm ESPN +
- Northern Arizona in Eastern Washington, 4pm on SWX / Pluto TV
- UIW in Lamar, 4pm ESPN +
- McNeese in Southeastern Louisiana at 7 p.m. ESPN +
- Nicholls at Northwestern State, 7pm ESPN +
- Texas Southern at Prairie View A&M, 8pm on ESPN3
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]