The employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we look for extraordinary talents to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, flexible commuter expenses, flexible health expenses, generous PTO, mother’s room, and flexible working hours!
What You Can Do Every Day
- Manage all product intake into our internal inventory system
- Check the product against the attached packing list
- Check goods for sales capabilities
- Prepare items to the clothes rack for our SKU team
- Identification of high value items and large tents to be separated and ‘tracked quickly’ through the system
- Assist in the authentication process by finding brand identifiers (holograms, date codes, authenticity cards, and excellence)
- Evaluating the quality of materials and construction
What You Bring to the Role
- Minimum 1 year of luxury fashion retail experience
- Knowledge of top designers and brands, current trends, garment construction, etc.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to achieve daily quotas and goals
- Excellent organization & time management expertise and sharp attention to detail
RealReal is the world’s largest online market for luxury goods that are authenticated and exiled. With a strict authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury goods. We have 150+ gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who check thousands of items every day. As a sustainable company, we are giving new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting a circular economy. We make delivery without difficulty with free in-house pickups, direct delivery and delivery services for individual shippers and plantations. In our stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, send and meet with our experts. In our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provide free assessments. Founded in 2011 and publicly registered in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), we are growing fast and are fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury goods – a multibillion-dollar industry. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, flexible commuter expenses, flexible health expenses, generous PTO, mother’s room, and flexible working hours!
RealReal is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, descent, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, nationality, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We will consider applicants who qualify for a position regardless of the record of arrest or punishment, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform important functions. Employees are regularly required to sit; use hands for fingers, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is sometimes asked to stand up; walk; reach by hand and hand; hiking or balancing; porch, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Employees must occasionally lift and / or rise to 10 pounds. Special vision abilities required by this work include near vision. The physical demands described here represent the needs that must be met by employees to successfully carry out important functions of this job.
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]