This report outlines seven priorities for improving food systems and minimizing them COVID-19 effects on food safety.
• Strengthen the global humanitarian response plan for COVID-19.
• Improve data for decision making,
• Ensure economic inclusion and social protection to reduce poverty.
• Increase trade and food safety standards.
• Improve the ability of small farmers to recover.
• Strengthen “Health One“Approach to prevent the next zoonotic pandemic
• Change the way the food system works
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]