HOUSTON – The Houston Independent School District holds several food distribution events in December to ensure families have enough to eat during the holidays.
The so-called “neighborhood supersites” will be held on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 13 locations across the area. Each site will provide breakfast and lunch during the week for students and each adult in the household. Up to 5,000 turkeys will also be distributed.
Families must have children in the car or provide birth certificates or proof of registration in any school district.
For more information, visit houstonisd.org/studentmeals.
Location, time of event
Time: 2 to 6 pm
Location: Barnett Stadium, 6800 Fairway Drive
- December 2: Student and adult meals
- 9 Dec: Student and adult meals, family lunch boxes, cleaning supplies and cleaning supplies
- 16 Dec: Student and adult meals, cleaning supplies, cleaning supplies, family lunchboxes and holiday turkey
- 30 Dec: Student meals, cleaning supplies and cleaning supplies
Time: 2 to 5 pm
Location: Hattie Mae White Educational Support Center, 4400 W. 18th St .; Hexser T. Holliday Food Service Support Center, 6801 Bennington St .; Sugar Grove Academy, 8405 Bonhomme
- December 5: Student meals, cleaning supplies and cleaning supplies
- December 12: Student meals, cleaning supplies, cleaning supplies, family lunchboxes and holiday turkey
- December 19: Student meals, cleaning supplies and cleaning supplies
Copyright 2020 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]