To celebrate this year’s World Food Safety Day, 7 June, the Inside Sharing Knowledge group is holding a special online event. The event will include interviews and workshops from some of the world’s top food safety professionals.
Nuno F. Soares, food safety expert and host, said, “I must confess; planning, developing, and organizing this FREE event is also my way to honor thousands and thousands of Food Safety Professionals who have not stopped working during this pandemic crisis holding tightly to their mission to provide safe food for consumers. “
This event is completely free. You can register to attend the event here.
The ranks of food safety professionals include:
- Barbara VanRenterghem (Editorial Director, Food Safety Magazine)
- Marie-Claude Quentin (Senior Technical Manager, GFSI)
- Bill Marler (Managing Partner at Marler Clark LLP)
- Erica Sheward (Director of the Global Food Safety Initiative, GFSI)
- Bizhan Pourkomailian (Director of Global Restaurant and Food Safety Distribution, McDonald’s)
- ISO 22000: 2018 – Get to know this new version of the Food Safety Management System
- Food Fraud Workshop – Soares framework for developing food safety programs.
- FSSC 22000 Version 5 – Opportunity to get to know the new version of this Food Safety Program.
- The Why of Food Safety – Soares’s advice on how you can direct people to do what they should because it is the right thing to do.
- Managing Organizational Risk – Soares shares the framework he uses to support Food Safety Professionals who develop Organizational Risk.
More information can be found at Nuno F. Soares website.
You can also hear the description of the event itself in the video below.
(To register a free subscription to Food Safety News, click here)
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]