We’re two weeks into 2019, and the yr lastly determined to get up. On this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast, we glance again at a number of huge tales that every one broke within the final couple of days.
Co-hosts Jeffrey Grubb and Mike Minotti speak Activision and Bungie splitting up. That features the way forward for Future, Blizzard, and extra. Additionally they dive into the meat between Unity and Inconceivable earlier than protecting the weird battle between Gearbox and certainly one of its former legal professionals.
Be part of us, received’t you?
You possibly can download the episode here. Or click on play beneath:
Right here’s every little thing we speak about:
- New Tremendous Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Pink Lifeless Redemption II
- PUBG Vikendi
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story
The large matter:
- Bungie splits with Activision
- Unity and Inconceivable beef
- Ubisoft takes The Division 2 to Epic Video games Retailer however not Steam
- Gearbox lawyer sues Randy Pitchford
- PS4 gross sales surpass 91.6 million
- AMD Radeon VII
- Linux avid gamers are unhealthy, and they need to really feel unhealthy
- Dragon’s Dogma: Darkish Arisen involves Change