Greater than 15 kids fell unconscious after consuming toxic drink in Sukkur

SUKKUR: Greater than 15 kids have been faint after consuming toxic drink throughout a wedding ceremony in Sukkur, ARY Information reported on Wednesday.

In keeping with particulars, situation of over 15 kids worsened after having a toxic drink throughout a wedding ceremony in Sukkur’s space of Sachal Wandh.

Getting details about the incident, police and rescue groups reached the spot and shifted the affected kids to the hospital.

The kids have been aged between four years to 10 years.

Within the month of December, final 12 months, a three-year-old boy died whereas his minor sister was rushed to a medical facility in crucial situation, as they’d allegedly consumed sub-standard chips in space of Chandi Market, Hyderabad.

As per particulars, a 3-year-old boy recognized as Humayun misplaced his life whereas his 2 and half  years outdated sister, Aliza fell unconscious after having substandard chips in Hyderabad’s space of Chandi Market.

Aliza was rushed to a medical facility for therapy in crucial situation.

In keeping with ARY Information’ correspondent, Nasir Hassan, the daddy of the kids stated his kids fell unconscious, after having alleged toxic chips from the market.

Each have been rushed to the hospital, however docs suggested Aliza to shift to a different hospital, after demise of Humayun,3, he continued.

Feedback

feedback



picture supply

le = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

free web hosting site

Leave a Reply

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker