LAHORE: A fireplace erupted in a coach of a passenger prepare close to Jahanian, Khanewal district on Wednesday.
Based on the fireplace division, the coach No four of the Jinnah Specific caught fireplace, which was introduced beneath management.
The coach was partially gutted within the blaze. So far, no casualties have been reported.
Upon being altered to the fireplace, the prepare’s driver stopped it in a well timed method, which averted a serious tragedy.
The prepare was later allowed to chug in the direction of its vacation spot after being cleared on the Jahanian railway station, fireplace officers mentioned.