Islamabad men file police complaint against death of their buffaloes- Samaa Digital

Two buffaloes died of electrocution whereas consuming water from a drain in Islamabad.

The house owners of the 2 buffaloes reached the police station and filed a grievance in opposition to a citizen.

They stated they need to be compensated for a lack of Rs700,000. A motor had been put in within the drain which unfold present into the water, the house owners stated.

Police says samples have been despatched to a lab for a autopsy so the reason for loss of life could be decided.

Observe SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

 

 

 

Show More

Leave a Reply

Close