television – Posted: June 4, 2020 | Last Updated: 1 hour ago
Posted: Jun 4, 2020 | Last Updated: 1 hour ago
Here are the headlines of SAMAA TV from the 9am bulletin.
- A dust storm engulfed Karachi late Wednesday after power cuts were reported in most areas including Surjani City, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Korangi Industrial Zone, Shah Faisal, Landhi, Orangi, Malir and North Karachi.
- Strong winds are measured at 60 to 70 km / hour. Rain is also reported in several areas. Four people including a woman were killed and three others injured in the storm. Karachi is expected to see warm weather and other winds have been predicted in the city tonight.
- The Economic Coordination Committee has approved the dismissal of all Pakistan Steel Mills employees. The committee also approved a package of Rs18 billion for employees, which totaled Rs2.3 million per person.
- Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah has reached the NAB headquarters in Rawalpindi. This is the third time he has been called. He was summoned in the Sindh Roshan Program case. PPP leader Sharjeel Inam Memon was also a suspect in this case, accused of taking bribes of Rs70 million when giving the tender program.
- Prime Minister Imran Khan and members of the federal cabinet visited the ISI headquarters in Islamabad. Government officials were briefed on national security. The PM also praised ISI’s efforts and sacrifice in maintaining state security.
Dusty winds are expected in Karachi, PM praises ISI,
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]