Digital – Posted: Apr 16 2020 | Last Updated: 41 minutes ago
Posted: Apr 16, 2020 | Last Updated: 41 minutes ago
Here are some news that we hope will follow today (Thursday):
- The International Monetary Fund will likely approve a $ 1.4 billion loan package for Pakistan at a meeting of its executive board members in Washington DC. Pakistan has asked the IMF to spend money to help fight the new corona virus.
- Prime Minister Imran Khan will visit Karachi for a day. The prime minister will hold a meeting with the coronavirus task force at the Governor’s House. Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah and other Sindh government officials will be present.
- Chief minister Sindh once again appealed to the public to abide by restrictions during the closure which he said were tighter than before.
- Pakistan’s Electronic Media Regulatory Authority has banned studio viewers from transmitting and breaking the fast which is broadcast live throughout Ramazan on television channels.
- As of Thursday morning, 6,262 confirmed COVID-19 cases had been reported throughout Pakistan. The death toll has reached 113.
- ICYMI: Karachi is most at risk from the corona virus, said Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry. Click here to read the full story.
IMF, loan package, covid-19, coronavirus, imran khan,
to request modification Contact us at Here or coll[email protected]