Coronavirus and death cases in Pakistan
The amount is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher because many cases are asymptomatic.
COVID-19 new cases and deaths per day in Pakistan
This is a good indicator for “leveling the curve” – when there is a steady downward trend, it is an indicator that the spread of disease is slowing down.
If you want to use these charts and maps on your site or article, please send us an email.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is a disease caused by coronavirus. The human corona virus is common and is usually associated with ailments, similar to the common cold.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Symptoms of the human corona virus may be very mild or more serious, such as:
- Hard to breath
Symptoms can take up to 14 days to appear after exposure to the virus.
The most common corona virus spreads from infected people through:
- respiratory drops when you cough or sneeze
- close personal contacts, such as touching or shaking hands
- touch something with a virus on it, then touch your eyes, nose or mouth before washing your hands
This virus is not known to spread through the ventilation system or through water.
The best way to prevent the spread of infection is to:
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds;
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, especially with unwashed hands;
- avoid close contact with sick people;
- cough and sneeze into your sleeve and not your hand; and
- stay home if you are sick to avoid spreading the disease to others.
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]