KARACHI: Sindh has decided to reduce the duration of matric and intermediate board examinations from three hours to two hours for the 2021 school year, provincial education minister Saeed Ghani said Saturday.
He announced the decisions made at the steering committee meeting regarding educational activities in the province amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Dates for the matrix and intermediate board exams, summer vacation and the start of the new school year are announced.
Strict standard operating procedures will be implemented to limit the spread of the coronavirus, Ghani said.
These are some of the committee’s decisions:
- Annual examinations for matrices and intermediate will start from July
- The matrix board exam will run from July 1 to July 15, while the intermediate exam will run from July 28 to August 16
- Exams for pre-primary through eighth grade students will be conducted in June
- The practice will be held before the exam in June
- The new school year for public sector educational institutions will start from 2 August 2021
- Summer vacation will take place in July
- Paper patterns for board examinations: half the exam will consist of multiple choice questions, while 30% will have short questions and 20% long questions
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]