373,439 Tests Done
40,151 Confirmed Cases
11,341 Cases Revived
• The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Pakistan has increased to 40,151 on May 17. An increase of 1,352 new cases in the past 24 hours.
• The province most affected by the COVID-19 virus was Sindh 15,590, followed by Punjab 14,584.
• The Pakistani government has announced the opening of the Pakistan-Afghanistan border at Torkham and Chaman across the point of time for six days a week.
• The Sindh government agreed to continue transportation services in the province after the Eid holiday.
• After being suspended for almost two months, limited domestic flight operations began on Saturday from Karachi airport.
• The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has begun sending medical goods, spraying to the provinces for killing locusts in their respective areas.
• Karachi is likely to experience a mild heat wave starting today for the next two days with an increase in mercury to 42 ° C during the day
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]