television – Posted: May 24, 2020 | Last Updated: 14 hours ago
Posted: May 24, 2020 | Last Updated: 14 hours ago
Here are the headlines from the SAMAA TV bulletin at 12 noon.
- Eid al-Fitr is being celebrated throughout Pakistan today. SAMAA hopes that all Muslim Idul Fitri mubarak. In Karachi, there is a flurry of mithai shops. The shop that sells breakfast is also crowded. The park remains closed.
- Mosques and yards in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta and other cities in Pakistan hold the Eid congregation Sunday morning. Security in the courtyard and mosque is very tight. People offer special prayers for victims of the PK-8303 accident. In some places, prayer is performed without social distance.
- Eid prayers are also offered at Masjid-al-Haram in Mecca at social distances. Sheikh Salahuddin Al Hameed led the prayer and read various verses of the Holy Qur’an. This year, the governor of Makkah, the guardian of the two holy cities and the Saudi crown prince prayed Eid in their own homes.
- Eid al-Fitr is also celebrated in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada and the UAE. India and Bangladesh will celebrate Eid al-Fitr on Monday. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau released a video congratulating Muslims on Eid.
- This country remembers the victims of the PK-8303 accident.
- PIA has delivered valuables found in the wreckage of the PK-8303 accident. Laptops, cellphones, electronic goods and gold and Rs30 million in banknotes and Rs1.5 million in banknotes were discovered by Rangers.
- “I want the country to celebrate Eid al-Fitr differently this year,” said Prime Minister Imran Khan. He posted on Twitter that Pakistan must pray for the victims of PIA aircraft accidents and coronaviruses. President Arif Alvi and COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa also congratulated the nation on Eid. Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has asked people to offer Idul Fitri to martyrs, doctors and nurses.
- The award for one Eid al-Fitr in Pakistan this year goes to Prime Minister Imran Khan, said Science and Technology Minister Fawad Chaudhry. Chairman of the Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Mufti Muneebur Rehman said they were bound to follow Sharia and that Chaudhry was not important here. He wants PM Khan to stop his intervention. He said he had to concentrate on sending people to the moon.
- Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi spoke to SAMAA TV on his program Naya Din and said Eid al-Fitr this year was a wise day because of the PK-8303 accident and coronavirus. He said the Modi government had increased its agenda with coronavirus and made more violence against Kashmiris.
- Railway Minister Sheikh Rasheed said the investigation of the wheat shortage would soon speed up. He urged PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif to present himself in this case. He also said the moon was a matter of the Ruet-e-Hilal Committee and not something he wanted to talk about. Whoever is responsible for the plane crash will be brought to duty.
- The corona virus has spread in Pakistan and 1,743 other cases and 34 deaths have been reported across the country. The number of people affected by this virus increased to 54,437.
- The global death toll from the corona virus has passed 343,000. The death toll in the US has reached 89,600 while Brazil has become the second most affected country. Spain, Britain, Italy and France have also reported thousands of deaths.
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]