Digital – Posted: May 26, 2020 | Last Updated: 2 hours ago
Posted: May 26, 2020 | Last Updated: 2 hours ago
Here are some news that we hope to follow today (Monday):
- Prime Minister Imran Khan has discussed “brutality” in Indian-run Kashmir in telephone conversations with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- The bodies of 41 of 99 people killed in a PIA plane crash in Karachi’s Model Colony have been handed over to their families after identification. A PIA spokesman said air traffic controllers who were talking with aircraft pilots before the accident were called in for investigation. A team from Airbus has also arrived in Karachi to help with the investigation.
- Some people flocked to Murree, especially Malka-e-kohsar, during Eid al-Fitr despite the coronavirus locking. However, they were stopped by the police.
- Dr Zafar Mirza, PM’s special assistant in the field of health, has warned that the government can further intensify locking if people continue to ignore the precautions needed to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Astronomers believe that they have found evidence of the birth of a new planet in the solar system.
- K-Electric has warned that Karachi may face a power outage because the temperature is rising.
- Parliamentary Prime Minister Advisor Babar Awan said Pakistan would investigate the flour and drug crisis after the sugar investigation was completed.
- ICYMI: The father of pilot Sajjad Gul said he did not believe in the investigation report prepared by airline officials. Click here to read the full story.
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]