Digital – Posted: May 29, 2020 | Last Updated: 6 min ago
Posted: May 29, 2020 | Last Updated: 6 min ago
Here are the headlines from the SAMAA TV bulletin at 8 a.m..
- The Sindh government has allowed the mosque to perform Friday prayers. The province has not yet decided to restart public transportation services. Business will be conducted until May 31 according to the SOP issued in the last notification by the Sindh government.
- The Punjab government has reduced the key. He has asked the federal government’s permission to reopen restaurants, tourist attractions, and markets.
- Increased coronavirus cases in Karachi result in overcrowded hospitals. Only 10 ICU beds remain in private and government hospitals in the city. The Sindh government has decided to isolate the virus patient in the dental ward on the Dow Ojha Campus of the University of Health Sciences.
- PTI Chairman Hunaid Lakhani said the Sindh government refused to use his hospital for coronvirus patients. Information Minister Nasir Hussain Shah, he had never heard of the offer from the start. You can’t ignore an offer like that, Shah said. He also asked Lakhani to contact him.
- Prime Minister Imran Khan said the virus outbreak had paralyzed developing countries financially. He is speaking at an international conference via video link.
- A man who lost his children in a PIA plane crash has complained that he was not handed over their bodies even though a week had passed since the accident.
- Prime Minister Imran Khan said an investigation into the plane crash would be announced after it was concluded. Flight cockpit flight recorder PK-8303 has been found and sent to the Airbus expert team who will translate it in French. The prime minister said compensation packages would be prepared for Model Colony residents whose homes were destroyed in the accident.
- The accountability court will hear the Toshakhana case in which former prime ministers Nawaz Sharif and Yousuf Raza Gilani and former president Asif Ali Zardari have been summoned. The NAB accused the leaders of illegally obtaining vehicles from Toshakhana (home of government property).
- A report on the sugar and wheat crisis has been sent to NAB Chairman Javed Iqbal for review.
- Federal Information Minister Shibli Faraz accused PML-N leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi of providing benefits to Salman Shehbaz through sugar subsidies. He called Salman “the father of the sugar mafia”. Faraz was giving a speech at a press conference.
- Thirty-one districts of Balochistan face a severe financial crisis after crops were destroyed by grasshoppers. More locusts from South Africa are expected to attack fields throughout Pakistan in July.
- Former Olympic Boxing champion Abdul Rashid Qambrani was forced to work as a security guard for a company to make a living. He regretted not playing for Australia and choosing to stay in Pakistan when he got offers from other countries to help them.
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]