Digital – Posted: May 30, 2020 | Last Updated: 8 minutes ago
Posted: May 30, 2020 | Last Updated: 8 minutes ago
Here are the headlines from the 9:00 SAMAA TV bulletin.
- The Met Office has forecast rain in Sindh, Punjab and Balochistan starting today (Saturday). However, the director of the weather department said Karachi would not experience rain.
- The coronavirus situation is getting worse in Pakistan. On Friday, the country confirmed the highest number of deaths due to the virus with 57 deaths. Sindh also sent 1,563 people back on Friday who had recovered from the virus.
- State Minister Shehryar Afridi and the Sindhidmat Foundation AlKhidmat Foundation Dr. Tabassum Jafri have also contracted COVID-19.
- The Karachi transporter has asked the Sindh government to continue public transportation. If chinchis and rickshaws take to the streets after bribing people, why are we not allowed to continue operations, they ask. Transporter Irshad Bukhari said the continued suspension of business had sacrificed the lives of all bus owners and conductors.
- The Pakistan All Private Schools Association once again demands that the government reopen educational institutions in the country starting June 1. However, the government refused.
- The Sindh Board of Education has announced that no students will fail this year or be assigned positions. Students who fail or do not appear in their ninth and 11th grade exams will be promoted to the next class.
- A swarm of locusts is taking up plants throughout Pakistan. Farmers warn of a food crisis if the situation is not resolved immediately.
- Indian television broadcaster Arnab Goswami has been laughed at on social media after calling the grasshopper invasion in India a “Pakistani conspiracy”.
- According to ISPR, Pakistan has shot down an Indian spy quadcopter near the Line of Control in Azad Kashmir.
- Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said India was sabotaging regional peace by repeatedly aggressing against Pakistan.
There is no rain for Karachi, farmers warn of food crisis,
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]