ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) authorities has allotted an quantity of Rs13billion for the well being sector within the fiscal yr 2019-20 funds, Ary Information reported.
In response to particulars, Rs13376.558 million has been allotted for completion of 32 new and 13 ongoing well being sector tasks beneath the Public Sector Improvement Programme (PSDP).
In response to the budgetary doc, an quantity of Rs6567.113million has been allotted for brand new well being schemes whereas Rs3000million have been put aside for Prime Minister Nationwide Well being Programme (Part II).
Earlier within the day, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf led coalition authorities introduced its first federal funds for the fiscal yr 2019-2020 within the Nationwide Meeting of Pakistan.
Learn Extra: Fiscal funds for the yr 2019-20 introduced
Minister of State for Income Hammad Azhar introduced the funds from the ground of Nationwide Meeting and apprised the lawmakers and the nation concerning budgetary allocations for the monetary yr.
Price range Evaluate 2019-20 (Salient Options)
- The useful resource availability throughout 2019-20 has been estimated at Rs 7,899.1 billion in opposition to Rs 4,917.2 billion within the funds estimates of 2018-19.
- The provincial share in federal taxes is estimated at Rs 3,254.5 billion throughout 2019-20, which is 25.7% larger than the funds estimates for 2018-19.
- The expenditure on Normal Public Providers is estimated at Rs 5,607.Zero billion, which is 76.9% of the present expenditure.
- The general expenditure throughout 2019-20 has been estimated at Rs 8,238.1 billion, out of which the present expenditure is Rs 7,288.1 billion.
- The online capital receipts for 2019-20 have been estimated at Rs 831.7 billion in opposition to the funds estimates of Rs 443.1 billion in 2018-19 reflecting a rise of 87.7%.
- The entire outlay of funds 2019-20 is Rs 8,238.1 billion. This dimension is 38.9% larger than the scale of funds estimates 2018-19.
- The online income receipts for 2019-20 have been estimated at Rs 3,462.1 billion indicating a rise of 12.8% over the funds estimates of 2018-19.
- The exterior receipts in 2019-20 are estimated at Rs 3,032.Three billion. This exhibits a rise of 171.2% over the funds estimates for 2018-19.
- The event expenditure outdoors PSDP has been estimated at Rs 85.Eight billion within the funds 2019-20.