The Swiss Electric Car Market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 21% over the forecast period (2019-2025). Increasing demand for zero-emission vehicles, stricter government regulations and improving charging infrastructure across the country are the main factors that are expected to boost the Swiss electric car market.
In 2018, only 2% of all passenger cars on Swiss roads were electric or hybrid vehicles and only 0.4% had pure electric drive systems. However, from 2019 onwards, electric vehicle sales have seen a surge as more than 5,000 electric vehicles have been sold in Switzerland, accounting for about 4% of all new registrations. In addition, for the first time, 2019 saw electric cars as the best-selling vehicle, namely the Tesla Model 3. In September 2020 “plug-in vehicles”, namely electric and hybrid cars, even exceeded the 10% mark. for new vehicles according to Autoswiss.
(Get 15% Discount for Purchasing this Report)
The full Swiss Electric Car Market report is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/switzerland-electric-car-market
In addition, the increase in the number of charging stations and the emergence of new charging point operators are expected to further boost the Swiss electric car market in the near future. Electric Vehicle Club Switzerland, a private group of electric vehicle users, is strongly promoting public charging facilities. According to the scheme, paying the annual fee allows EV users to access 120 “park & charge” charging stations. However, the lack of government contribution in charging infrastructure development is expected to be a challenge for market growth.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/switzerland-electric-car-market
• Number of markets available for – 2018-2025
• Base year – 2018
• Forecast period – 2019-2025
• Segment Coverage- Vehicle Type, Propulsion Technology, Battery Type
• Areas Covered – Switzerland
• Competitive Landscape- Honda Motor Co., Ltd., BMW AG, AB Volvo, Audi AG, Hyundai Motor Co.
Key Questions Answered by the Report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segments dominate the market in the base year?
• Which segment is projecting the fastest growth in the market?
• How is COVID-19 affecting the market?
• Who are the market leaders?
• How do players overcome challenges to sustain growth?
• Where are the investment opportunities?
Swiss Electric Car Market Report Segments
Based on the type of vehicle
• Hatchback car
With Propulsion Technology
• Electric Car Batteries
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Car
Based on the type of battery
For more customizable data, request customization reports @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/switzerland-electric-car-market
• AB Volvo
• Audi AG
• BMW AG
• Jaguar Land Rover Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Motors Corp.
• Nissan Motor Co.
• The Renault Group
• Tesla, Inc.
• Volkswagen AG
Reasons to Buy From Us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, which are further divided into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries for analysis.
3. More than 100+ paid data sources are mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
Contact Person: Mr Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact number: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting firm known for its sharp and concise reports. The company is equipped with a team of experienced analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
This release is published on openPR.