Tag Archives: celebrity

Because of “corona isolation and Halloween candy corn”, Gail King shared his “weightlifting struggle” | Instant News


by Jamie Samhan.

5 hours ago

Gayle King felt the weight gain in the quarantine area.

“Crisis! The weight struggle is real! I have been fatter than me for a long time… & afraid of pedicure (sigh),” Kim wrote on Twitter, with a photo of her standing on the scale.

The picture shows her weight increased from 159.2 pounds to her most recent 172.2 pounds.

Related: Drew Barrymore (Drew Barrymore) and Gayle King (Gayle King) talk about the “Interview Art” digital series before the release of the actress talk show

“The ideal weight says a 163-year-old doctor…it won’t happen soon.. Blame the corona isolation and Halloween candy corn I just bought! Let it stop.” CBS “This Morning” host added.

Related: Gayle King was warned to stay indoors after being scared by a bear at Oprah’s house

Many people commented that they are experiencing the same thing, including Andy Cohen.

“One kind. Your feet are beautiful. B. I’m in the same boat. Can’t stop eating ice cream.

.



image source

ITV confirm that I’m a celebrity, Britain’s got talent and the voice will be back very soon | Instant News


30 Jul 2020 15:26

The show will be back soon

The show will be back soon.

Picture:
ITV


We can’t wait for reality TV and talent shows to return to our screens!

After several months of uncertainty because of the epidemic of the coronavirus, bosses at ITV have confirmed that some of our favorite shows, will definitely be back, and in a few months.

Some of their major shows such as Britain’s got talent, the voice and I’m a celebrity… get me out of here! will go forward in the television promising the jam-Packed fall TV schedule.

We can expect new shows in many of its departments, such as drama, factual, entertainment and daytime.

Britain’s Got talent was discontinued earlier this year after filming had to stop after the stage of listening, and lots of pending to direct the semifinals began.

Now ITV confirmed that the show will indeed resume production, while also adding one-time catch up show before going into semi-finals, which will be operated weekly, on Saturdays in the fall.

As well as this, fans of I’m a celebrity will be glad to hear that it will definitely return later this year, after lots of doubts on weather or not a show will be able to continue to operate as usual because of travel restrictions.

I

I’m a celebrity is definitely back.

Picture:
ITV


This year marks the Australia of the 20th competition show of the year, which only adds to the excitement.

In celebration of one documentary called “I-star”: the history of the jungle will celebrate all the best moments from an incredible show.

“It is now time to look forward to autumn.

Similarly, BGT, the voice will also be retuning after the series was forced to pause and show brings us back to speed before we dive into live.

Director of ITV in the body of Kevin, this says: “We held the coronation of Irazu Emmerdale on the air for the last few months, our day has never been better and we were brand new entertainment show on Saturdays every week.

“It is now time to look forward to autumn.

“ITV has some fantastic new programme of new drama, both new and long established entertainment with the actual application we are pleased to introduce and continue to keep the people entertained.”

Some new shows TV fans are waiting for ITV to include not to rock the boat, which sees 12 celebrities in a row from Lands End to John O ‘ Groats in two boats.

.



image source

Explains Selena Gomez social media break | person. | Instant News








Selena Gomez took a social media break because “he felt a bit insensitive” to the message, too “happy”.

28-year-old singer returned to Instagram on Wednesday (29.07.20) as she explained her recent absence, which came during a pandemic syndrome on a background of black lives matter movement.

She said to his followers: “Hey! I wanted to take some time to do a quick message for you guys, because I wrote so much.

“I just wanted to let you know that I love you and I miss you and so many interesting things coming up that I can’t wait to share with all of you.

“I just think that at the beginning of this year, with everything going on, it felt a little insensitive to post things that may be just a little… joyful and festive, it was very hard for me.”

In ‘losing you love Heath showed me that she will start posting again now after a break, but promised she’s “learned”.

She explained, “and I took the time to learn, really learn about what is happening, and I keep doing it my priority.

“But, just letting you know that I’m going to be a little more serious and I just send love and going to show you some of my personal things, and what I was doing.

“But thank you for coming, and thank you for supporting me always and I talk to you.”

Selena recently revealed that she wants to raise $100 million for mental health, and her rare beauty company seeks to raise huge amount to support those who need to access services for mental health, which had a deep impact on her.

.



image source

The rolling stones sign a letter with a request to design a campaign music | people | Instant News








The rolling stones, Elton John, Lionel Richie, and signed a petition calling for an end to the unauthorized use of their music by politicians.

Several artists, including the “satisfaction” rockers – who recently threatened a lawsuit against the President of the United States Donald trump for using their music at political rallies – have joined together to sign a letter demanding politicians and activists to stop using their songs without their permission.

Loves panic! At the disco, pearl Jam, SIA, Aerosmith, Lorde, green day, R. E. M., Sheryl crow, property, Kurt Cobain, Blondie, and more, added their signatures to the open letter of the artist Alliance of the right.

In the document they have asked the Republican and Democratic parties, the Congress and the Senate committees to stop using their songs for their own political gain, and, consequently, forcing artists to explain whether they support them or not.

Part of the letter reads as follows: “any benefits from a policy of coercion a popular artist to publicly disown and reject them.

“As these unnecessary disputes will inevitably attract even the most lazy and apolitical artists from the roadside, forcing them to explain how they do not agree with the candidates wrongfully using his music. And on social media and in culture in General, we are talking about policies that usually end up on the wrong side of history.”

Ted Kalo, Executive Director of the Union of artists rights, told variety: “this is a question that has been raised in previous election cycles, but occurred with much greater frequency in this cycle, and that caught our attention.

.



image source

Prince William said that the retreat was a chance to reassess things | people | Instant News








Prince William believes that blocking coronavirus created the opportunity for a “re-evaluation of things.”

38-year-old Royal, who Prince George, seven, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis – two believes the ongoing public health crisis served as a “Wake-up” for people all over the world.

He explained: “this period of time has allowed us all to reevaluate things.

“The thing about Lockdown is that it was a little revival, that we can take our lives for granted, sometimes there are many things out there that can sway us all at any moment.”

Prince William believes that his fears were worsened because he is a parent.

He also admitted that to worry about that “too much time to think” on the background of the pandemic.

He shared: “I think that especially now, as a parent, it starts to make you look a little more in the future what kind of world are we going to pass to the next generation.

“I had a lot of time to think – and you can also have too much time to think, and it’s bothering me, too.”

Prince William kept himself occupied during the quarantine with home education and are trying to keep their children entertained.

He acknowledged that it was “interesting few months” for themselves and their families.

The British Royal – who was married to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge in 2011 said that Peter Crouch podcast: “I found it quite testing, trying to keep the children interested and involved in some work. It’s been an interesting few months.

.



image source