The January transfer window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor factory has shut down! Speculation about summer’s moves is heating up, so check out the latest gossip below, and see all official offers here.
TOP STORY: Barella’s punch for the Euro trio
Several European giants have been hit hard in their bid for midfield Nicolo Barella as International have reportedly stated that they are not interested in letting him go this summer. Transfer market write that Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich both have an interest in the player, meanwhile sun add to that Chelsea also monitoring the 24-year-old ahead of a possible move to Stamford Bridge.
It is said that a new contract will be offered in the near future with a big pay raise if he agrees to stay at the San Siro. Inter will reportedly not consider parting with the box-to-box star for less than £ 52 million, but there will be urgency to agree a new deal before this summer’s European Championships, where the midfielder could attract more transfer interest. he did well for Roberto Mancini’s team.
The San Siro outfit was eager to maintain Italy an international because of the impact he has had since joining from Cagiliari in 2019. His performances on the pitch have helped propel their bid for their first Serie A title in 11 years under former Chelsea and Juventus boss Antonio Conte, made 29 appearances this season, contributed three goals and six assists as well.
– Fulham, Watford and Swansea City are reportedly interested in signing Sheffield United central defender Kean Bryan, based on sun. The 24-year-old defender’s contract expires in the summer, but the Blades are looking to keep his ex out. Manchester City human. Watford are said to be in the forefront of signing the former England U20 international, offering him the potential of Premier League football as they want to replace the exiting one. Craig Dawson.
– The Premier League side are said to be interested in AC Milan Franck Kessie, reports Transfer market. The story suggests that the 24-year-old is at a stalemate with Milan over a new contract, with that Ivory Coast The international has one year left on his contract and English clubs are monitoring the current situation before a possible fight for his signature.
– Crystal Palace looking to sign ex Newcastle United winger Florian Thauvin from Marseille but face competition from AC Milan, based on sun. The 28-year-old was a free agent in the summer, but his desired annual salary of £ 6 million stopped the south London club from completing a pre-contract agreement with the player. Thauvin is reportedly Palace’s second-choice player in the area, with the Watford winger Ismaila Sarr being an unrealistic choice for the Eagles.
– Chelsea is preparing to accept an offer from AC Milan for a loan defender Fikayo Tomori in the upcoming transfer window, sun write. The Italian side have the option of making the 23-year-old’s loan permanent, but because of the pandemic, the Rossoneri is said to want to save the agreed £ 25 million figure.
– Manchester United said to be watching the defender Pau Torres this summer, reports AS. The 24-year-old has caught the attention of several teams in Europe, with Manchester City reportedly signing him last season. This time it was their neighbors who saw Villarreal human. The Spanish club are said to be unwilling to negotiate a fee but prefer to sit back and wait for parties to trigger a € 50 million release clause which rises to € 65 million in the final 15 days of the transfer window.