Dublin, February 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “German Gift Card and Incentive Card Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics (Databook) – Spending Analysis with Digital / e-Gift Cards, Retail and Corporate Consumers, Top Retailers, Distribution Channels, Events and the 2021 Demographic Update” reports have been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offerings.
The gift card industry in Germany is expected to grow by 10.9% on an annual basis to US $ 1,0493.8 million by 2021. Despite the short-term challenges in 2021, the story of gift card medium and long term growth in Germany remains strong. The gift card industry in Germany is expected to grow steadily in Semester 1 2021 and post strong growth in the second half of 2021. Growth momentum is expected to continue growing over the forecast period, recording a CAGR of 9.6% over 2021-2025. The domestic gift card market will increase from US $ 9,465.6 million in 2020 to US $ 1,5119.7 million in 2025.
This report provides a detailed data centric analysis of the gift card and corporate incentive card market along with consumer behavior and retail spending dynamics in Germany. With more than 200 KPIs at the country level, this report provides a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of the gift and incentive card market.
The reports include raw data along with structured dashboards, charts, and tables in interactive Excel format.
Below is a summary analysis of country-level trends covered across the gift card segments:
- Total prizes market: A detailed view of the total spend on gifts, broken down by retail and consumer segment. For the retail and consumer segments, this report provides a breakdown of spending on gifts by product category and retail sector.
- Gift cards: In-depth analysis of odds in the open-loop and closed-loop prepaid gift card categories. Assess consumer behavior by consumer type, gift-giving events, digital gift cards, and market share by retail sector.
- Details of the six important KPIs: number of cards in circulation, load value, unused value, average purchase value, average value per transaction, and transaction value.
- Incentive cards & corporate loyalty: Detailed market dynamics of corporate incentive cards, broadly segmented into three categories – consumer incentive cards, employee incentive cards, and sales / partner incentive cards. It details market sizes and estimates at the category level, by functional attributes and corporate consumer segments.
- Digital gift card analysis: Provides an approximate and market size for digital gift cards, broken down by retail buyer and company. This also includes spending on event-based gift cards. The report also covers the adoption of digital gift cards by company size.
- Open loop and closed loop: Market forecasts and forecasts to assess opportunities in open loop and closed loop rewards and incentive card segments across consumer segments.
- Consumer attitudes and behavior: Based on the results of the ownership survey, this report identifies and interprets the main KPIs related to gift card dynamics including expenses by age, gender, and income level.
- Retail spending: Breakdowns retail spending across the retail sector to provide detailed insights into consumer behavior and the changing dynamics of gift card spending.
- Market share by retailer: Market share of closed loop gift cards by major retailers in Germany.
- Distribution channel analysis: Market share by distribution channel – online vs offline sales and first party vs third party sales.
Main Topics Covered:
1 Germany Total Gift Spend Analyzer
1.1 Total Expenditures on Prizes by Value – Market Size and Forecast, 2016-2025
1.2 Total Spending on Prizes by Volume – Market Size and Forecast, 2016-2025
1.3 Analysis of Total Gift Spend Market Share by Consumer Segment, 2016-2025
1.4 Market Size of Gift Spending and Forecast Analysis by Product Category
1.5 Analysis of Market Share of Gift Spending by Product Category
1.6 Total Market Size for Gift Spending and Forecast Trend Analysis by Retail Sector
1.7 Analysis of Market Share of Total Gift Spend by Retail Sector
2 German Retail Consumer Gift Shopping Analyzer
3 German Enterprise Consumer Gift Shopping Analyzer
4 German Gift Card Shopping Analyzer
5 German Digital Gift Card Shopping Analysis Tools
6 Analysis of German Gift Card Spending by City Type
7 Distribution of German Gift Card Spending by Demographics and Purchasing Behavior
8 German Retail Consumer Gift Card Purchasing Analyzer
9 Analysis of German Retail Consumer Gift Card Spending by Functional Attributes
10 Analysis of German Retail Consumer Gift Card Spending by Event
11 German Companies Consumer Gift Card Shopping Analyzer
12 Analysis of German Companies’ Consumer Gift Card Spending by Functional Attributes
13 Analysis of German Companies’ Consumer Gift Card Spending by Event
14 Analysis of German Companies’ Consumer Gift Card Spending by Firm Size
15 Analysis of German Company Consumer Gift Card Spending by Firm Size X Functional Attributes
16 Analysis of German Gift Card Spending by Distribution Channels
17 Analysis of German Gift Card Spending by Retail Sector
18 Analysis of German Retail Consumer Gift Card Spending by Retail Sector
19 Analysis of German Corporate Consumer Gift Card Spending by Retail Sector
20 Analysis of the Market Share of German Closed Loop Gift Cards by Top Retailers
- Edeka Zentral AG & Co KG
- Schwarz Beteiligungs GmbH
- Aldi Group
- Rewe Group
- Amazon.com Inc
- dm-Drogerie Markt GmbH & Co KG
- Tengelmann Group, The
- Dirk Rossmann KG
- Globus Holding GmbH & Co
- Inter Ikea Systems BV
- H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/phomyi
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900