Published in 13 February 2021 11:21
These cases were filed against Uzair Baloch at the Kalri Police Station.
KARACHI (Dunya News) – An anti-terrorism court in Karachi on Saturday has upheld rulings in three cases against gang war leader Lyari Uzair Baloch and is likely to be announced on February 18.
Cases – including an explosive attack on police during Operation Lyari – were filed against Uzair Baloch at the Kalri Police Station. The suspect has previously been released in more than five cases and more than 52 cases are still being filed against him.
It should be noted that ATC had previously heard of the kidnapping of a businessman for ransom and murder, and a key witness identified Uzair Baloch. The witness said at the trial that Uzair Baloch had kidnapped Abdul Samad, the son of a soap trader.
Witnesses said Uzair Baloch had asked for a ransom of Rs 200,000 for his son’s release, then his son was killed for not paying the ransom. Uzair Baloch said in his statement that this was a false accusation denying kidnapping and ransom money.