Dublin, 24 December 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “The Global Market Opportunity and Strategy Browser Game to 2030: Implications and Growth of COVID-19” reports have been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offerings.
This report provides the essential information strategists, marketers and senior management need to assess the global browser gaming market.
The global browser games market reached a value of nearly $ 7,012.9 million in 2019, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% since 2015. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% to nearly $ 9,285.0 million in By 2023 The market is expected to reach $ 11,108.6 million by 2025 and $ 17,092.2 million by 2030.
Reasons to Buy
- Outperform competitors using accurate and up-to-date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus wanes.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitates decision making based on historical and forecast data and the drivers and constraints in the market.
- Create regional and country strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Keep up with the latest developments from customer and market research
- Performance benchmarks against major competitors.
- Develop a strategy based on possible future developments.
- Leverage relationships between major data sets for superior strategy development.
- Perfect for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable, high-quality data and analysis
- Get a global perspective on market developments.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the browser games market? How do markets relate to the entire economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global browser games market opportunities and strategies up to the 2030 report answer all these questions and more.
This report describes and evaluates the global browser game market. This includes 2015 to 2019, the so-called historic period, and 2019 to 2023 the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the periods 2023-2025 and 2025-2030.
Growth in this historic period resulted from in-game and freemium purchases, live streamers and game influencers, and increased disposable income. Factors that negatively affected growth during this historic period were strict regulations and low internet speeds. Going forward, increased internet use, cross-platform publishing and gaming, technological advances, increased 5G penetration, and increased gamer engagement due to COVID-19 will drive this growth. Factors that could hinder the future growth of the browser game market include rising privacy concerns, regulatory restrictions to curb game addiction, and the economic implications of COVID-19.
The browser game market is segmented by type into pay-to-play games, free-to-play games, and pay-as-play games. The Free-to-play games market is the largest segment of the browser games market segmented by type, accounting for 79.5% of the total in 2019. Going forward, the pay-in-play games segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the segmented browser games market. by type, with a CAGR of 11.2% for 2019-2023.
Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global browser games market, accounting for 51.0% of the 2019 total. It is followed by North America, Western Europe and then the rest of the region. Looking ahead, the fastest growing regions in the browser game market will be Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific, with CAGRs of 14.5% and 7.8%, respectively. This will be followed by Africa, and North America, where markets are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% and 6.1%, respectively.
The global browser games market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players in the market. The top ten competitors in the market made up 7.74% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include King Digital Entertainment, Gameforge, InnoGames GmbH, Zynga Inc. and Bigpoint GmbH.
The top opportunity in the browser games market segmented by type will emerge in the free-to-play games segment, which will earn $ 1,557.6 million in global annual sales by 2023. The size of the browser games market will have the biggest gain in the US at $ 257.6 million. Market trend-based strategies for the browser gaming market include integrating in-game AR and VR technology, focusing on in-game advertising to increase revenue, focusing on independence rather than relying on publishers and digital distribution platforms for market exposure, providing free access to games with certain key features in the paid version, adopting new era technologies to increase the product portfolio, and providing in-game incentives in return for sharing content on social media. The strategies that players adopt in the browser gaming market include a focus on developing innovative, interactive and user-friendly multiplayer online role play games, focusing on enhancing the gamer experience, and improving technical features and game UI to attract new customers.
Amid the unprecedented coronavirus outbreak, governments around the world are advising people to stay indoors and practice social distancing, to reduce the spread of the pandemic. This is expected to have a positive impact on the browser gaming market in the near future. In countries such as the UK and the United States where many employees have been on leave from work, but are still paid and have nowhere else to spend money, turning to online gaming, for some form of escape. However, an economic downturn coupled with an increase in the unemployment rate reduces disposable income, and thus discourages people from spending time on recreational activities such as playing games. This will negatively impact the browser gaming market.
To take advantage of opportunities, the publisher recommends browser game companies to focus on independent development and publishing, focus on security, expand in emerging markets, provide competitive-price offers in low-income countries to reach new users, offer in-game purchases, take advantage of the media social, collaborate with live streamers and game influencers, focus on app store optimization, consider in-game advertising, and participate in events to increase brand awareness.
Main Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary of the Browser Game Market
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation Based on Geography
6.1.2. Segmentation by Type
7. Characteristics of the Browser Game Market
7.1. Segmentation by Type
7.1.1. Free Game to Play
7.1.2. Pay-To-Play Games
7.1.3. Pay-In-Play Games
8. Product Analysis of the Browser Game Market – Top Games
9. Browser Game Market Trends and Strategies
9.1. In-Game Ads
9.2. Independent Developer and Publisher
9.3. New Game And Business Model Aims For In-Game Purchases
9.4. Social Media Strategy
10. Impact of COVID-19 on the Browser Game Market
11. Global Browser Game Market Size and Growth
11.1. Market size
11.2. Historical Market Growth, 2015-2019, Value ($ Million)
11.2.1. Market Racer 2015-2019
11.2.2. Limits in the Market 2015 – 2019
11.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2019 – 2023, 2025F, Value 2030F ($ Million)
11.3.1. Market Racer 2019-2023
11.3.2. Limits in the Market 2019 – 2023
12. Global Browser Game Market Segmentation
12.1. Global Browser Games Market, Segmentation by Type, History and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
12.1.1. Free game to play
12.1.2. Play-in-play game
12.1.3. Pay-to-play games
13. Browser Game Market, Regional And Country Analysis
13.1. Global Browser Games Market, By Region, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
13.2. Global Browser Games Market, By Country, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
14. Asia-Pacific Browser Game Market
15. West European Browser Game Market
16. Eastern European Browser Game Market
17. The North American Browser Game Market
18. The South American Browser Game Market
19. Middle East Browser Game Market
20. African Browser Game Market
21. The Competitive Landscape of the Global Browser Game Market
22. Major Mergers And Acquisitions In The Browser Game Market
23. Browser Game Market Future Prospect and Potential Analysis
24. Browser Game Market, Conclusions and Recommendations
- 37 interactive
- 4J Studios
- Activision Blizzard
- Aiming Inc.
- Alpha Group
- Apar Games
- Aquiris Game Studio
- Arkadium, Inc.
- Asobo Studio
- Atrix Entertainment
- Babil Games
- Bamtang games
- Bandai Namco
- Look at the Studios
- Bethesda Softworks
- Bigpoint GmbH
- Weird Creations
- Bull frog
- Heavenly Games
- CodemastersSoftware Company Limited
- Creatures Inc.
- Daedalic Entertainment
- Electronic Arts
- Elex IGG
- Elex Technology Co., Ltd
- Machine Software
- Game Freak Inc.
- Game Power 7
- Goodgame Studios (Stillfront Group)
- Griptonite Games India Private Limited
- Happy Elements Technology (Beijing) Limited
- Headup Games
- InnoGames GmbH
- JnJ Mobile
- King Digital Entertainment
- KLab Co., Ltd.
- Koei Tecmo game
- Kongregate (MTG Company)
- Level up
- Mail.Ru Group
- Maliyo games
- Nezal Entertainment
- OKAM Studio
- The perfect world
- Rockstar North
- Shanghai Everstar Online Entertainment Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Space Rhino Game
- Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Sumo Digital
- Tahadi Games
- Team17 Digital Limited
- Tencent Holdings Ltd
- Travian Games
- Travian Games GmbH
- Unity Technologis
- Valve Corporation
- Wixel Studios
- XSEED games
- Y Y
- Zynga Inc.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/15soc6
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services provide focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900