Tag Archives: Gulf Daily News

Swiss Islamists also visited Vienna | Instant News


Shortly before the future Viennese terrorists traveled to Slovakia on July 21 to buy ammunition there.

According to Swiss media, 18 years and 24 years were in Vienna from July 16 to 20. Based on information from Germany, this meeting is overseen by the Federal Office for Constitutional and Counter Protection. Terrorism, he said. The two Islamists from Zurich were arrested in Switzerland after the attacks in Vienna. It cannot be ruled out that the later Vienna attacker was also in Switzerland, federal media reported. In Germany too, five house searches were carried out and two people were arrested. It’s about the duo who were guests in Vienna.

Vienna Police yesterday published an excerpt from the night terror emergency call protocol on November 2. It shows how a number of erroneous warnings from residents still spark confusion and panic hours after the murderer’s death.

For example, a false alarm due to an alleged “hostage-taking” at a restaurant on Mariahilfer Strasse at exactly 9:30 p.m., led to the 15th operation underway following the fatal shooting at Seitenstettengasse. At this point, the lone assassin had been dead for 81 minutes. Because even though Kujtim F. had already been shot by WEGA officers at 20.09 WIB, a number of calls were continuously received from the public: among others, the matter of further gunfire, the matter of a corpse in a city park, the question of the suspect murderer. seen at the bar. The police must investigate all these leads. From 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. alone, there were 539 emergency calls, more than five times as many as the night before. The control center receives a call “every second”. “Of course we are all under extreme pressure”, quoted the ORF Vienna police officer.

This dynamic and “mobile” terror situation is a “worst case scenario”, he said.

One week after the Islamic terrorist attack in Vienna, the investigation is still going well. Who are the people who know and support the 20-year-old ISIS sympathizer, who tried to travel with his counterpart from Vienna via Turkey to Syria in 2018 to take part in the fighting?

Two more arrests

On Sunday, the Vienna Criminal Court imposed pre-trial detention of two other men: a 21-year-old and a 23-year-old, who were said to be among the perpetrators. A total of ten people aged between 16 and 24 have been arrested. It will be checked whether they were involved in the preparatory action or knew the secret. The 22-year-old man who accompanied the killer on the trip to Syria is also in prison. In addition, an 18-year-old boy who was said to have encouraged Kujtim F. and his followers to join ISIS was also detained.

Police released photos of the murder weapon used by the killer: machete, pistol, lots of ammunition and the “Zastava M70” assault rifle, a Serbian model of the Kalashnikov.

turn around

info Click on the icon to add keywords to your topic.

turn around

info
Click the icon to open the “my topics” page. They have 15 of the keywords stored and must remove the keywords.

turn around

info By clicking on the icon you remove keywords from your topic.

turn around

Add a subject to your subject.

* We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, rather than information that is only available in a specific language.

* We always respect the copyright of the author’s content and always include the original link of the source article. If the author does not agree, just leave the report under the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the author’s request. Thank you very much! Greetings!

This is a news breakdown of Swiss Islamists who also visited Vienna today. Hopefully we are successful in providing complete information and details. To keep up with all of our news, you can subscribe to our alert system or to one of our different systems to provide you with everything new.

It should also be noted that the original news has been published and is available on en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and has been modified, and may have completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

.



image source

Shock in Brazil from a fatal accident of a … | Instant News


The motorcycle mourned again. Matheus Barbosa, pilots from 23 to Anpolis, a Brazilian municipality in the state Gois, could not withstand the injuries sustained after a serious accident during the fifth round Brazilian SuperBike in Interlagos.

The young pilot lost control of himself Kawasaki On his way to Juno Bend, he crossed a straight line and crashed into the metal structure behind the safety barrier. The confirmation of the obituary appeared in a statement issued by the category, which reported that “all specific skill-related measures are being adopted.”

Topics

Source link by https://www.mdzol.com/deportes/2020/11/8/conmocion-en-brasil-por-el-fatal-accidente-de-un-joven-piloto-del-superbike-117443.html

* Articles have been translated based on content Source link by https://www.mdzol.com/deportes/2020/11/8/conmocion-en-brasil-por-el-fatal-accidente-de-un-joven-piloto-del-superbike-117443.html
. If there is a problem about content, copyright, please leave a report under the article. We will try to process it as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

* We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, rather than information that is only available in a specific language.

* We always respect the copyright of the author’s content and always include the original link of the source article. If the author does not agree, just leave the report under the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the author’s request. Thank you very much! Greetings!


Those are the details of the shock news in Brazil due to the fatal accident of a young man … today. Hopefully we are successful in providing complete information and details. To keep up with all of our news, you can subscribe to our alert system or to one of our different systems to provide you with everything new.

It should also be noted that the original news has been published and is available on en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and has been modified, and may have completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

.



image source

Lily Allen (Lily Allen) in New York… | Instant News


release: Greenwich Mean Time, November 8, 2020, 00:21 | Update: 01.06 GMT, November 8, 2020

Due to busy work, they recently reunited after only three days in a two-month marriage.

Lily Allen appeared relaxed when she left New York on Friday after being reunited with her husband David Harbor in New York.

The 35-year-old singer was wearing a white longline coat, wrapping himself warmly and resisting the cold of autumn.

Chic: Lily Allen looked relaxed when she reunited with her husband David Harbor in New York on Friday.

Lily (Lily) celebrated her wedding happiness and decorated her appearance with Mrs. Dior’s handbag. She has appeared many times since getting married in September.

The star wore a brown turtleneck sweater and comfortable loose black pants to perfect her look.

To add the finishing touch, Lily chose white platform sneakers and black stitched handbags.

The singer took cautious measures during the coronavirus crisis, wearing a mask when going out.

MS H! The 35-year-old singer wore a long white linen coat to keep her warm in the cold of autumn and decorated her appearance with Ms. H. Dior's handbag.

MS H! The 35-year-old singer wore a long white linen coat to keep her warm in the cold of autumn and decorated her appearance with Mrs. H. Dior’s handbag.

Details: The star wore a brown turtleneck sweater and comfortable loose black pants to make her look more perfect

Details: The star wore a brown turtleneck sweater and comfortable loose black pants to make her look more perfect

Fashion: Lily chooses white platform sneakers and black stitched handbags

Fashion: Lily chooses white platform sneakers and black stitched handbags

Details: The star wore a brown turtleneck sweater and comfortable loose black pants to make her look more perfect

Lily locks her black hair into a swept hairstyle, and she doesn’t seem to have makeup.

Last month, Lily announced that they had not seen the movie star for 45 days since they were married for 48 days.

In an Instagram live broadcast with New Zealand singer Benee (20), the author talked about their long-distance romance.

The daughter of actor Keith Allen got married at a wedding in Las Vegas. Her partner accidentally bombed their questions and answers with a bomb, who was sitting at a table in her house.

Note: Singer is taking cautious measures during the coronavirus crisis and wearing a mask when going out

Note: Singer is taking cautious measures during the coronavirus crisis and wearing a mask when going out

Note: Singer is taking cautious measures during the coronavirus crisis and wearing a mask when going out

The media person described the marriage that was busy dating for two months in reality. She said: “I got married 48 days ago. I haven’t seen my husband again 45 days after getting married.

The surprise wedding of Lily and David was hosted by an Elvis Presley imitator at Graceland Wedding Chapel in September.

According to TMZ, the two signed a license to marry in Sin City, which is valid for 12 months.

Public records obtained from the website indicate that the expiration date of the license is September 6, 2021, which means they should get married within one year.

Newlyweds: The surprising wedding of Lily and David (Lily) and David (Elvis Presley) imitators held at Graceland Wedding Chapel in September The wedding hosted (pictured).

Newlyweds: The surprising wedding of Lily and David (Lily) and David (Elvis Presley) imitators held at Graceland Wedding Chapel in September The wedding hosted (pictured).

Newlyweds: The surprising wedding of Lily and David (Lily) and David (Elvis Presley) imitators held at Graceland Wedding Chapel in September The wedding hosted (pictured).

These are the details of the news that Lily Allen was carrying a Ms. H. Dior handbag in New York City after that day… We hope to provide you with complete details and information and thus succeeded. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alert system or one of our different systems to provide you with all new content.

It’s also worth noting that the original news has been released and is available in de24.news And the editorial team at AlKhaleej today It has been confirmed and modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted, you can read and follow this news from its main source.

.



image source

We set the times for Brazil and Korea, and I … | Instant News


Shawky Gharib, coach of the Olympic team, said they had timed the match between Brazil and South Korea as part of the team’s preparations for the Tokyo Olympics, and he declined to discuss Hussam Al-Badri’s opinion on Mustafa Muhammad.

Shawky Gharib said in a statement to the satellite channel “On Time Sports”: “Brazil will be at the Cairo Stadium at 9pm on November 17th, and South Korea will be at the Al Salam Stadium on November 12.”

And he continued: “Any player among the five elements who will not travel with Egypt’s first team to Togo for the second match will join us to play against Brazil.”

He added: “The Brazilian national team will come to Egypt with a very well-known group that will play in the best clubs in Europe, and our aim is always to play strong matches to give the players confidence and experience.”

He spoke of the importance of finishing the season, saying: “The league has produced some amazing players for us after coming back to Corona times, and I don’t know if he doesn’t play in the league what we will do. the time is now when we prepare the team. ”

Shawky Gharib declined to express his opinion on Hossam Al-Badri’s remarks about Mustafa Mohamed, the Zamalek striker, after previously saying that the player needed more work.

He concluded, “I did not discuss with Hossam El-Badry his views on any player, but my relationship with the players of my team is very good and strong, and the communication with them has not been interrupted, because in the end I present this player with the best possible way for football. Egypt, and every player has high hopes at the Olympics. “

.



image source

Swiss hospital doctors say the second wave of Covid-19 in the country is … | Instant News


There are no vacancies. In the intensive care unit at La Chaux-de-Fonds hospital in western Switzerland, ten beds, isolated from each other, are occupied by patients with the coronavirus, and doctors have no doubts: the second wave was much fiercer than the first.

“This morning, I was asked to include another patient, so I had to transfer more stable patients to another hospital to open new vacancies,” explained doctor Hervé Zender, head of the intensive care unit.

“This is something we do almost every day, because the units are always full,” he added.

2 of 6 Photo shows protective masks of health workers hanging on ICU doors for Covid-19 patients at a hospital in La Chaux-de-Fonds, western Switzerland, on Thursday (5). – Photo: Fabrice Coffrini / AFP

Photo shows protective masks of health workers hanging on ICU doors for Covid-19 patients at a hospital in La Chaux-de-Fonds, western Switzerland, on Thursday (5). – Photo: Fabrice Coffrini / AFP

Covid-19 has hit Switzerland again for several weeks – and especially in the French-speaking region, where hospital capacity is nearly saturating.

“We have a lot more patients,” said Zender.

3 of 6 Photo shows healthcare workers in an emergency room for Covid-19 patients at a hospital in La Chaux-de-Fonds, western Switzerland, on Thursday (5). – Photo: Fabrice Coffrini / AFP

Photo shows health professionals in an emergency room for Covid-19 patients at a hospital in La Chaux-de-Fonds, in western Switzerland, on Thursday (5). – Photo: Fabrice Coffrini / AFP

In the emergency room, the head nurse, Brigitte Hostettler, explains:

“Say the first wave was quite bearable, we managed to get everything under control and there wasn’t a big inflow. But this new one is very difficult to manage. There are many patients in the hospital, it is complicated and many people have also tested positive [para o coronavírus] in the team. “

4 out of 6 health professional monitoring patients admitted to the Covid-19 ICU at a hospital in La Chaux-de-Fonds, western Switzerland, on Thursday (5). – Photo: Fabrice Coffrini / AFP

Health professionals monitor patients admitted to the Covid-19 ICU at a hospital in La Chaux-de-Fonds, western Switzerland, on Thursday (5). – Photo: Fabrice Coffrini / AFP

As for patients, “There are a few of all ages, a lot of elderly people, between 70 and 80 years or more, but there are also young people, 35 or 45 years old,” added Hostettler.

  • HIGH CONSECUTIVE: The United States broke a new world record for daily Covid-19 infections for the second day in a row
  • 5 COUNTRIES: The United States, Poland, the Czech Republic, Ukraine and Russia have new daily case records for Covid-19

The canton of Neuchâtel, where the La Chaux-de-Fonds hospital is located, had an incidence of 314 positive cases per 10,000 inhabitants, “nearly double” across Switzerland (174 per 10,000 inhabitants), the network director said. local hospital in a statement.

5 of 6 Pandemics in Switzerland: The canton of Neuchâtel, where the La Chaux-de-Fonds hospital is located, has a Covid-19 incidence that has nearly doubled that of the entire country – – Photo: G1

The pandemic in Switzerland: the canton of Neuchâtel, where the La Chaux-de-Fonds hospital is located, has a Covid-19 incidence that has nearly doubled that of the entire country – – Photo: G1

In an effort to deal with this situation, the network has assigned additional bed and staff capacity to serve up to 250 patients with Covid-19.

This Wednesday (4), 120 positive patients and 19 suspected infections, awaiting results, were hospitalized, according to data from the network.

La Chaux-de-Fonds Hospital suspended all surgical activities. The most urgent operations can only be performed at another hospital in the canton.

6 of 6 Photo shows health workers wearing protective clothing against Covid-19 at a hospital in La Chaux-de-Fonds, western Switzerland, on Thursday (5). The hospital has suspended all surgical activities, and emergency surgery can only be performed at another hospital in the canton of Neuchatel. – Photo: Fabrice Coffrini / AFP

The photo shows health workers wearing protective clothing against Covid-19 at a hospital in La Chaux-de-Fonds, western Switzerland, on Thursday (5). The hospital has suspended all surgical activities, and emergency surgery can only be performed at another hospital in the canton of Neuchatel. – Photo: Fabrice Coffrini / AFP

At the same time they understand the “disturbance” of the population with sanitation measures, employees assume that they don’t realize how bad the situation is very fast at the hospital.

Some also considered the federal council very shy in the face of a second wave – and welcomed the decision to close restaurants, shops and partial lockdowns adopted at the county level. Everyone expects action to stop the flow of patients.

“Everyone is tired, mentally and physically tired,” said Jérémy Bouhelier, head of nursing in the intensive care unit.

VIDEO: news about the Covid-19 vaccine

This is a breakdown of the news that the country’s second wave of Covid-19 Swiss hospital doctors have said for today. Hopefully we are successful in providing complete information and details. To keep up with all of our news, you can subscribe to our alert system or to one of our different systems to provide you with everything new.

It should also be noted that the original news has been published and is available on time24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and has been modified, and may have completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

.



image source