1. The Watt Brothers – J.J., T.J., and Derek – appeared on Tuesday night Tonight’s show with Jimmy Fallon where they play the game to see how well they know each other.
To close the game, Fallon asked T.J. and Derek revealed J.J.’s parenting failures the biggest and the answer is doozy. Apparently the future Hall of Famer football has tried to cook chicken breast in small tea.
This is Derek who spilled the beans:
“JJ is like 12 … we are all alone at home. JJ takes care and she tries to be a great brother and cooks for all of us, so she decides to take a glass of tea pot, put it directly on the stove, take the chicken breast from the fridge and put it in a glass tea kettle, without water, just expecting them to cook. He never saw our mother or father do this. He just tried his own technique. I believe he had gone to the bath when this was happening, so TJ and I sitting there and obviously this is wrong .. Smoke is coming out of this tea kettle everywhere, JJ runs out with a towel … we are scared and we don’t eat.
Chicken kettle in tea is quite brave, but what about J.J. relaxing shower while THERE’S COOKING CHICKEN ON THE STONE?!?! Behavior that is outrageous, but funny.
2. The new “Sports Illustrated Media” podcast was released this morning. New York Post Sports media reporter Andrew Marchand joined me to talk about various news, including Drew Brees conveying ESPN to join NBC, CBS parted ways with Dan Fouts, Charles Davis left FOX for CBS and more. We also have a heated debate about whether the NFL Draft should be carried out and broadcast on television.
You can listen to the podcast below or download it Apple, Spotify, Sewing machine and Google Play.
3. If you read Traina Thoughts yesterdayYou know that I offer some advice on who should be employed by FOX to work with Kevin Burkhardt as NFL No. analyst. 2 networks. One suggestion is the former NFL star and current media mogul, Chris Long. Chris’s brother weighed his own opinion, but did not support his brother.
4. I know there is a philosophy out there that the NFL team does not have to pay a refund, but if someone returns that deserves a green, it is Christian McCaffrey, who is not just running back. These numbers are really wild.
5. The information in the tweet below is pretty disgusting, but keep in mind, now WWE wrestlers have to get on a plane every week to travel to Florida to perform in live shows that should not be continued.
6. TODAY’S YOUTUBE VIDEO VIDEO: “Once you get married, you have to get along with people who are married, and that’s disgusting.”
Chris Rock who is great at marriage.
7. DAY SPORT HIGHLIGHT: This is a good and old-fashioned 80s baseball fight between the Cardinals and Giants. Oversee Candy Maldanado, No. 21 for San Francisco, who flew with hay makers at the start.
Sure to following the final edition of Traina Thoughts and see the Sports Illustrated Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina at iTunes, Spotify or Sewing machine. You can also follow Jimmy Indonesia and Instagram.