Italy and Genoa goalkeeper Federico Marchetti got his luxury, a total £ 300,000 Ferrari really totaling after he delivered it to the car wash.
But 37 years old League The goalkeeper received praise from fans for his calm response to the shocking news, as he said: “Thank God nobody got hurt, that’s the most important,” on social media.
Totally broken, however, was the Marchetti red Ferrari 812 Superfast.
The guards arrange for the super car to be cleaned professionally. But, on his way to return him to the Genoese training complex, a car wash worker lost control, crashed into five parked cars and squeezed the front of the vehicle into an obstacle.
Thankfully, the Ferrari driver at the time escaped unscathed. Although the video that followed, with emergency services clearing debris, showed that the front of the car had completely disappeared.
Genoa goalkeeper Federico Marchetti leaves angrily after a £ 300,000 Ferrari 812 Superfast was crushed by car wash workers during training. It also hit five cars parked in the crash
The 812 Superfast is the most powerful sports car Ferrari has ever built. It has a top speed of over 211mph. pic.twitter.com/RgFDhAHLvF
Genoa, Marchetti took the Ferrari to wash but the car washer destroyed it
The Rossobl goalkeeper handed over his 812 Superfast worth around 300 thousand euros to the janitor who, however, was never able to bring it back to the Signorini Sports Center pic.twitter.com/uHPAdN0EDD
The Ferrari 812 Superfast is one of the most powerful sports cars in the world, capable of going from zero to 60 mph in less than three seconds and reaching a top speed of 211 mph. It comes with a price tag of £ 300,000.
Marchetti, 37, joined Genoa in 2018 after making 194 appearances for the club Lazio, where he was nicknamed ‘Tarzan’.
He also made 11 appearances for Italy and played in the 2010 World Cup after Gianluigi Buffon was sidelined through injury, although Marchetti’s last call-up to the senior team came in 2016.
“Bravo, you are a real man,” said a football fan on Instagram as Marchetti shared the message after the news broke, swallowing the anger he might have felt and thanking God that no one was hurt in the accident.
“What a man,” replied another. “We love you … You are the best.”
We’re back for the fifth edition of the transfer disruption, and it’s fair to say a lot has happened over the last 48 hours in the Manchester City world.
OK, maybe more on the pitch than outside, with City securing their place in the 2021 Carabao Cup final after a convincing 2-0 win at Manchester United on Wednesday night.
With that said, the transfer rumors definitely didn’t stop either. Here’s everything you need to know, from Lionel Messi to Oleksandr Zinchenko …
Messi’s link continues
[Rumour Rating: 6]
It almost feels like an obligation to start the details of today’s transfer with what is arguably the biggest transfer in football history – Lionel Messi to Noisy Neighbors.
Messi and Pep Guardiola are not necessarily looking to renew their previously successful partnership during the summer window. With Barcelona going through a turbulent period of presidential elections and financial hardship, it’s no wonder the world’s best players will move on to a team that will compete for trophies.
The longer the story rumbles, the more realistic it will be that Messi can wear sky blue in August 2021. I personally don’t as Convinced of the saga as some others on social media have done, you can’t deny that it’s a near-perfect setting for a blockbuster deal.
Zinchenko is shopping at Lazio
[Rumour Rating: 5]
It feels like we’ve been here before with Oleksandr Zinchenko. As he slowly fell from the pecking order of Manchester City, clubs across Europe began to invade.
However, it seemed that this time the intermediaries hadproposed‘the Ukrainian to Lazio’s Serie A team. Zinchenko has seen far less pitch than in previous seasons with Joao Cancelo appearing on the left flank and Benjamin Mendy starting to find some small periods of fitness.
However, if we have found out anything about the 24 year old player, he is reluctant to jump on the ship once he slides down the totem pole. This is not the first time he has been linked away from the Etihad and if he chooses to stay and fight for his place in the squad again I will be far from surprised.
Aguero has not been approached with a new contract
[Rumour Rating: 3]
To all of you City fans reading this, have no fear. If Sergio Aguero wants to stay, he will stay.
There are very few players who have come through the club who appear to be of untouchable status. As the club’s all-time leading scorer and the man with the right foot smashed the ball into the family’s net to secure City’s first Premier League title, he is definitely one of the few untouchable.
While City have yet to make a bid, it is reported that both the player and the club are looking to extend the Argentine’s stay in Manchester further. The ‘3’ rumor rating I have tagged on this story is solely on the basis that if the 32-year-old extends, he may see his time on the pitch slowly diminish.
If he returns to Argentina to finish his career where it started, he will likely see a lot more pitch. I really hope he stays at Etihad.
City scout high on Derby winger Kamil Jozwiak
[Rumour Rating: 3]
After watching about eight minutes of YouTube highlights impressions of the Polish winger, I can confirm the thinking of Manchester City scout Jakub Bokiej – he is a talented man.
However, it’s not like City’s hierarchy to splash any cash on Championship players with the intention of getting them straight into the first-team squad – hence the rumor rating is only ‘3’.
Jozwiak will turn 23 in the spring, which is young for a talented attacking player, but unless he is an automatic first-team player, he is likely four-five years too old for City’s usual plans.purchased and shipped it on the next flight to Girona‘.
You can follow the author on Twitter here: @bayu_joo
You can follow us for live transfer updates here: @Bayu_joo
MILAN (Reuters) – The Italian football federation FIGC said on Tuesday it had opened an investigation into Serie A club Lazio for potential breaches of the COVID-19 health protocol while conducting testing.
The FIGC inspected Lazio’s sports center near Rome and confiscated swab test results on players ahead of last week’s matches against Club Brugge and Torino, the federation said in a statement on its website.
It also asked Lazio on Tuesday to submit the results of the swab tests carried out ahead of Wednesday’s Champions League match against Zenit St Petersburg.
FIGC prosecutors have also spoken with Lazio president Claudio Lotito and the team doctor, the football federation said.
Lazio staff did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
On Saturday, the club said several members of their squad had tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of the Serie A match against Torino, but they did not say or say how many.
The club also sent an exhausted squad to Belgium for last week’s Champions League match against Club Brugge, without specifying which player has tested positive for COVID-19, if any.
Reporting by Elvira Pollina, editing by Giulia Segreti and Hugh Lawson
The Lazio region registered 359 new Covid-19 cases as of October 8.
Latina province, south of Rome in Italy’s central Lazio region, has been on lockdown for 14 days following a spike in Covid-19 cases.
The so-called ‘mini-lockdown’, ordered by Lazio governor Nicola Zingaretti, took effect at midnight on October 8, following a 155 percent increase in coronavirus cases in recent days.
Local regulations govern the closure of bars, pubs and restaurants at midnight, with a maximum of four people allowed per table in the restaurant.
The number of people attending religious parties or ceremonies is limited to 20, while visits to hospitals or nursing homes in the province have been banned for the next two weeks, except in exceptional cases with prior permission.
People will not be allowed to congregate outside schools or public offices, with overwhelmed entry to gyms and dance schools, and recommendations for people to work remotely, if possible.
Lazio regional health council member Alessio D’Amato said: “It is very important to respect this rule to avoid further and more severe restrictions.”
The Lazio region registered 359 new cases as of October 8, 144 of which were reported in Rome.
Italy registered 4,458 new cases in the past 24 hours, up from 3,678 new cases the day before, the highest daily number since April 11.
Photo credit: columbo.photog / Shutterstock.com.
#Virus corona: Lazio Regional Crisis Unit: Presidential decree signed today which for two consecutive weeks, starting from the date of publication, mandates the following additional steps regarding the territory of the Province of Latina https://t.co/xpuDEm0mSp– Lazio Health (@HealthLazio) 8 October 2020
America needs to learn several lessons from Italy, and its handling of the Covid crisis.
That according to Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious disease specialist at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. “At first I didn’t expect it, but I am very impressed with what is happening in Italy at the moment,” he said. BBC America.
The success of Italy’s Covid recovery, he said, depended on testing, quarantine and respect for the rules. Efficient testing and tracing following longer locks and careful reopening. “The lockdown was very acute and prolonged – which knocked out the transmission of the virus. But that’s only phase 1. It has to be maintained.
“All the adherence to wearing masks, and all the widespread testing, case finding, quarantine … Those are good things that maintain that advantage. We don’t do that here. We have a sloppy population. We are hardly on the same page … We need national leadership. “
The kind that can be observed strongly in Italy during the crisis months.
New Rules On The Street: No Nightlife, More Police
On Sunday, Italy’s Health Minister, Roberto Speranza, said the country was still in “a significant growth phase in infection rates”.
That’s after Italy passed 2,000 new daily cases for the first time since April. On October 3 the spike continued, with 2,844 new infections. Deaths also started to rise: 27 were recorded on the same day.
The government will announce further tough restrictions on Wednesday. Emergency decisions may include an 11pm “curfew” for restaurant and bar reports Corriere della Sera.
Outdoor day and night masks are another possibility, while the military presence on the streets will be increased. “The entrance to the shop will always be limited according to the space, the restaurant will have to respect the distance and the discotheque will remain closed.”
Face coverings are mandatory in confined indoor spaces and the ban on large gatherings will continue. The private sector will also be shut down, the newspaper said.
And therein lies part of the successful lockdown of Italy: a swift reaction to new threats.
Italy Is Seen as the Pioneer Post-Lockdown
Although the current “boom” as Print result calling it, the infection rate remains relatively low. Something that has been linked to Italy’s pioneering Covid recovery strategy, and unregulated rules.
Italians have been afraid to comply to some extent. The country has been hard hit by the pandemic, a readiness to comply with the rules laid down during the severe and persistent lockdown. So much for Latin kink.
“The national stereotype of the Italian rebellious has been distorted,” reported Mark Lowen, the BBC’s Rome correspondent last week.
Italian Trinity: Test, Rules, Obedience
So how has Italy largely bucked the trend as Europe stepped up its alarming new spike? “Tests, rules, compliance,” Lowen said. “Italy is on high alert, but the first to fall are now hoping to show others how to stay on their feet.”
While the test rate is only one-third that of the UK, testing is fast and wild. There was no sign of trouble access the test which has been seen in the UK and elsewhere.
Tests have been conducted at airports and train stations for weeks, and are now also being carried out at schools. Testing for many travelers is mandatory, especially after someone has reported associating 61% of new cases with them.
Italians have great respect for the use of masks and social distancing. There is a strong feeling like in Asia to protect others wearing a mask.
Police checks and fines of up to € 3,000 support compliance.
The restaurant has strict health protocols. “Italy takes safety as seriously as its food, with screens, disposable menus and contract tracking,” Lowen reports.
“I feel proud of the Italians because they follow the rules,” Italy’s deputy health minister, Pierpaolo Sileri, told the BBC. “But the war is not over. We still need to see what happens in October, November and winter. “
Back to WE, Schaffner pointed out the failure of mass testing.
“Even though it is much better than a few months ago, we still need a quick test, a quick result. We don’t have a national policy, and we haven’t focused on creating a test environment. “
Regarding masks: “We should all wear masks when we walk outside our front door,” he said. “We need to observe social distancing. Simple things are very important. ”
… In my experience, Italians have the ability to understand the simple things in life, and turn them into creative intelligence.