Notes from newsroom
Web table – Posted: 19 Feb 2021 | Last Updated: 2 hours ago
Posted: February 19, 2021 | Last Updated: 2 hours ago
Here are some of the stories we’re going to follow today [Friday]:
- The Supreme Court will hear references to the president on open voting in the upcoming Senate elections. In court on Thursday, the court asked how the vote was going.
- Balochistan governor Amanullah Khan Yasinzai has held a meeting of the provincial assembly.
- Pakistan’s Sarzameen Party will stage a protest in Karachi. Chairman Syed Mustafa Kamal will speak to his supporters.
- PTI leader Haleem Adil Sheikh will stage a protest outside the Karachi Press Club at 3pm.
- The PTI leadership has started campaigning for the Senate election. Aviation Minister Chaudhry Sarwar, CM Punjab Usman Buzdar, and Finance Minister Abdul Hafeez Shaikh will travel to Faisalabad to meet MNA.
- The Pakistan Democratic Movement will meet to discuss the long march scheduled for March 26.
- The first match of the sixth edition of the PSL will take place between the Karachi Kings and the Quetta Gladiators on Saturday.
- Prime Minister Imran Khan will travel to Attock to launch the plantation campaign.
prime minister imran khan, senate elections, supreme court, open voting, PM in Attock, PTI, Haleem Adil Sheikh, Mustafa Kamal, PSP protests, Karachi Press Club, National Assembly