Tag Archives: ordered

The Emirates Airbus A380 was ordered to return to New Zealand | Instant News


Business

Emirates can return to NZ in its bar-equipped A380. Photo / Provided

Emirates will restore non-stop flights between Auckland and Dubai and bring the A380 superjumbo back to the country on a transtasman flight between Christchurch and Sydney later this year.

Although the airline did not confirm the move, the route did appear on its booking site.

The non-stop and return of the A380 will be welcomed by travelers and bring more competition throughout Tasman. Airline flights between Auckland and Dubai have been flying via Kuala Lumpur since non-stop flights were suspended.

“ Like other commercial airlines, Emirates adjusts capacity according to demand. Any confirmed plans for deploying the A380 on our routes will be announced in a timely manner, “said an airline spokesman.

Services to Auckland and Christchurch fell from 21 a week before the pandemic to nine a week last year, with only four of them being passenger flights and the rest only freight. Since then, the airline has rebuilt its timetable even though it is well below pre-Covid capacity and the airline’s website suggests it will continue to use the Boeing 777 on its Auckland route instead of the A380.

The changes took effect in early November in line with traditional scheduling changes to match the shift to the Northern Hemisphere winter.

Earlier this week the airline said it would increase service to New Zealand to six times a week from this weekend.

Emirates flies from Dubai four times a week. However from 28 March, flights will depart from Auckland to Dubai every day except Sunday and from Dubai to Auckland every day except Saturday.

The Dubai-based airline – the world’s largest long-haul carrier before Covid – temporarily suspended its entire fleet last April, but has restored its network with the aim of having all of its planes be able to route by the end of the year.

Meanwhile capacity continues to churn for all airlines.

OAG analysts say capacity continues to grow in some markets without really any logical explanation, the confidence of chief executives across US airlines continues to grow, there are rumors of a transatlantic corridor for the northern summer, warnings surrounding an extended travel ban in Europe, Japan confirms none international visitors to the Summer Olympics and total confusion surrounding the vaccine launches in Europe. It’s been a quiet week!

Scheduled airline capacity rose 1.4 percent to 59.8 million seats, but OAG said seats could be cut quickly.

In early March, scheduled airlines planned about 309 million seats for April; this week is 284 million; about 9 percent of capacity was cut less than eight weeks prior to the scheduled operation date.

.



image source

Micro smart locking ordered in more areas of Karachi | Instant News


KARACHI: Due to the increase in Covid-19 cases, the Central District authorities have ordered smart micro-locks in more areas under its jurisdiction. Last week, the district government ordered micro-smart lockdowns on nine union councils in North Karachi, North Nazimabad and Gulberg through March 31.

On Tuesday, the Central District administration ordered lockdowns in three subdivisions in the cities of North Karachi, North Nazimabad and Liaquatabad until April 6. According to the notification issued by the authorities, the lockdown had been ordered at the virus hotspot on the recommendation of the district health. officer. Exercising the powers conferred under Section 3 of the 2014 Sindh Epidemic Disease Act, District Deputy Central Commissioner Dr Raja Dharejo has ordered separate micro-smart locks for certain roads and houses for a period of two weeks.

Micro-smart locking has been ordered in union committees in Liaquatabad Areas C and C-1, North Karachi Sector 2, 5A-2, 14-B, 7D and 11-D, as well as North Nazimabad Block L and N.

The notice states that anyone entering or leaving the lockdown area must wear a mask at all times, while no one is allowed to move unnecessarily. Authorities have also suspended all business and industrial activities and banned all family gatherings.

According to standard operating procedures, anyone who tests positive for the coronavirus disease must be quarantined at home. Meanwhile, the Sindh government will take steps to ensure that the needy get a share through philanthropic organizations and by using its own resources.

The regulations also state that all types of industrial units in this area will remain closed, while home deliveries or takeaways of any kind are not permitted from restaurants, fast food stalls or other eating establishments.

The notice states that only groceries, convenience stores and pharmacies are allowed to remain open in these areas for a certain time, while public transportation is not permitted in the affected areas.

Covid-19 claimed three more lives in Sindh in 24 hours, raising the death toll to 4,482 in the province.

Chief Minister Murad Ali said in his daily situation report on health emergencies on Tuesday that 6,304 tests had been carried out and 200 people were diagnosed with Covid-19, which is a detection rate of 3.2 percent. He said the government had so far conducted 3,225,544 tests, of which 263,663 cases were detected, 96.3 percent or 253,981 patients had recovered, including 146 overnight.

.



image source

Micro-smart locking is ordered in more Central District areas | Instant News


KARACHI: Due to the increase in Covid-19 cases, the Central District authorities have ordered smart micro-locks in more areas under its jurisdiction. Last week, the district government ordered micro-smart lockdowns on nine union councils in North Karachi, North Nazimabad and Gulberg through March 31.

On Tuesday, the Central District administration ordered lockdowns in three subdivisions in the cities of North Karachi, North Nazimabad and Liaquatabad until April 6. According to the notification issued by the authorities, the lockdown had been ordered at the virus hotspot on the recommendation of the district health. officer.

Exercising the powers conferred under Section 3 of the 2014 Sindh Epidemic Disease Act, District Deputy Central Commissioner Dr Raja Dharejo has ordered separate micro-smart locks for certain roads and houses for a period of two weeks.

Micro-smart locking has been ordered in union committees in Liaquatabad Areas C and C-1, North Karachi Sector 2, 5A-2, 14-B, 7D and 11-D, as well as North Nazimabad Block L and N.

The notice states that anyone entering or leaving the lockdown area must wear a mask at all times, while no one is allowed to move unnecessarily. Authorities have also suspended all business and industrial activities and banned all family gatherings.

According to standard operating procedures, anyone who tests positive for the coronavirus disease must be quarantined at home. Meanwhile, the Sindh government will take steps to ensure that the needy get a share through philanthropic organizations and by using its own resources.

The regulations also state that all types of industrial units in this area will remain closed, while home deliveries or takeaways of any kind are not permitted from restaurants, fast food stalls or other eating establishments. The notice states that only groceries, convenience stores and pharmacies are allowed to remain open in these areas for a certain time, while public transportation is not permitted in the affected areas.

.



image source

Karachi man orders for fights with traffic police | Instant News


KARACHI: A man has been arrested for fighting with a traffic police officer after police called the suspect to park his car on the street.

Based on Geo UrduReports on Thursday that the altercation took place near the Baloch Colony bridge and became intense shortly thereafter. An intense fight, filled with heated words, between the cop and the rider, immediately saw kicks and punches thrown indiscriminately.

Other traffic officers also beat residents during the fighting.

The first information report (FIR) is then registered at the Tipu Sultan police station.

.



image source

Karachi: ANF recovered heroin from packages ordered for UK, Bahrain – Crime | Instant News


Published in March 15, 2021 16:54

Karachi: ANF recovered heroin from packages ordered for UK, Bahrain

KARACHI (Dunya News) – The Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) raided the offices of various courier companies in Karachi and found heroin from packages ordered for Britain and Bahrain. During operations in Murtaza Chowrangi and Sohrab Goth, three defendants were arrested and hashed was found.

According to an ANF spokesman, 1400 grams of heroin were recovered from two packages ordered for the UK. The drugs are expertly hidden in cardboard boxes.

In another operation, 970 grams of ice were recovered from a package ordered for Bahrain. The ice in the package was hidden in women’s shoes, while 72 kg of marijuana was found in the possession of defendants Bilal and Aziz in Murtaza Chowrangi.

During the operation in Sohrab Goth, 3 kg of marijuana was recovered from defendant Zia. Zia who was arrested was a member of an inter-provincial gang. A drug trafficking case has been registered and further investigations are under way.

.



image source