Kriti Sanon, during his six-year film career, has starred in almost 12 films in various genres. Being a comedy, romance, or drama, Kriti has excelled in every role he has done. Appearing in many best-selling films, Kriti has also received many awards throughout his career. This actor has won several laudable wins and he must be proud to have it. Here are some of the awards that Kriti has won up to now in the film industry.
List of awards won by Kriti Sanon
- Kriti Sanon won the Vogue Beauty Award in the Face to Watch Out For category in 2014.
- For the film debut Heropanti, Kriti Sanon won an award at the BIG Star Entertainment Awards in the Most Entertaining Actor (Female) category, Filmfare Awards for Best Female Debut and the International Indian Film Academy Awards for Star Debut of the Year (Female). She also won the Filmfare Award in 2015 in the category of Best Newcomer – Woman.
- Then in 2016, the Raabta Actor Kriti Sanon won the Elle Graduates Award in the Rising Star category.
- The following year, in 2017 Kriti won the Filmfare Glamor and Style Award for Future Of Fashion (Women).
- In 2018, Kriti Sanon won at HT Style Awards for the Most Stylish Youth Icon (Female). In the same year, he won the Star Screen Awards in the Nothing To Hide Award category for the film Bareilly Ki Barfi. He also won at HELLO! Hall of Fame award in the Rising Star of the Year category for the same film. He also had the honor of the International Indian Film Academy Awards in the Style Icon category that same year.
- 2019 seems to be a great year for the actor because he won big at the Vogue Beauty Awards once again for the Beauty of the Year category. The actor also won the Star Screen Awards in the Star Plus Baat Nayi Award for his rom-com film Luka Chuppi.
Get the latest Entertainment news from India & all over the world. Now follow television celebrities and your favorite television updates. Republic World is your complete goal to be a trend Bollywood News. Listen today to stay updated with all the latest headlines and news from the world of entertainment.