The world of showbiz divides nations like Marmite; You like it or really hate it.
You also see famous people as prima donna or pious figures who must be worshiped.
In MyLondon We love them and can’t get enough of their weird lives.
From George Clooney to Gemma Collins, the show business world has room for all types.
And you don’t actually have to be smart to be one.
So we have put together a quiz to test whether your knowledge of showbiz is all talk or you are really a famous fanatic star.
1) In which film did Leonardo DiCaprio finally win an Oscar?
2) Who won the series this year Love Island ?
3) How many UK numbers does Taylor Swift have?
4) To whom is Elton John married?
5) Who lives is a show The group loosely based?
6) What is the name of Michael Jackson’s first child?
7) Where was David Bowie born?
8) What is the name of Tom Cruise’s second wife?
9) And what is the name of his third wife?
10) What are the two characters that Chris Evans played in the Marvel movie?
11) Who is the main presenter duo? This morning ?
12) Who is the longest running character on Coronation Street?
13) What are the five members of Girls Aloud?
14) Which woman has won the most acting Oscars?
15) What is the name of Simon Cowell’s dog?
16) How many times has Katie Price been married?
17) What award ceremony did Madonna, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera kiss on the stage?
18) What is Matt LeBlanc’s spin-off from Friends?
19) Who won the first Big Brother UK?
20) Who plays Daenerys Targarye in Game of Thrones ?
21) Who is Priscilla Maria Veronica White better known?
22) What are the names of the characters Ant and Dec play at Byker Grove?
23) What band is Marvin Humes?
24) Which reality show Will Young win?
25) In what country was Russell Crowe born?
1) The Revenant (although it’s clear he should have one for Wolf of Wall Street too).
2) Paige Turley and Finn Tapp.
3) One (See what you did to me, 2017).
4) David Furnish.
5) Mark Wahlberg.
6) Michael Joseph “Prince” Jackson Junior.
8) Nicole Kidman.
9) Katie Holmes.
10) American Captain and Human Torch.
11) Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby.
12) Ken Barlow, played by Bill Roach.
13) Cheryl Tweedy, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh.
14) Katherine Hepburn.
15) Squiddly, Diddly and Freddie.
16) Three times.
17) MTV Music Video Award.
19) Craig Phillips.
20) Emilia Clarke.
21) Cilla Black.
22) PJ and Duncan.
24) Pop idol.
25) New Zealand.
How do you do it? Let us know in the comments below!