Dunya News has obtained CCTV footage of both incidents.
KARACHI (Dunya News) – Criminal activity in Karachi has begun to increase when robbers looted a cellphone shop and stole a panel of cars in two separate incidents, Dunya News reported on Wednesday.
According to details, bandits robbed a cellphone shop in broad daylight in the Metroville area in the metropolis. The face of one of the robbers is closed while the other is not.
In another incident, the suspect stole the panel of a car in Gulistan-e-Johar while holding a security guard hostage at gunpoint. This is the third incident of street crime in block 7 of Gulistan-e-Johar for two months.
Dunya News has obtained CCTV footage of both incidents while police are searching for criminals.
Karachi police chief Requests additional IG Ghulam Nabi Memon for a separate budget allocation for each Karachi police unit, including the police station, has finally been approved by the Sindh government.
Speaking to The News, Addl IG Memon said, “I thank the Sindh government for approving budgets for the Karachi police station, traffic officers, sub-division police officers and DSP traffic.
“Our team of young officers worked very hard to develop budget requirements for each office. Whatever we propose, IG Sindh and the Sindh government agreed. I think this step will help motivate the cleaners to volunteer for the SHO slots who are otherwise reluctant to advance. “He added that the Karachi police were now working on an eight-hour shift. “We have been doing this for the past four months. Even though this is not sustainable but we will try to attract as much as we can. However, these three policing turns will be permanent after our 5,000 new members will join us next year. “
The officer said stepping up investigations was his top priority. “We have made a policy to increase investigative officers so that each officer may not get more than 20 cases a year. We have made a policy that all officers without exception must serve in the investigation branch for at least two years to be promoted to sub-inspector. “
According to Supplement IG Memon, the police revived the government’s development scheme of 12 investigative complexes for use by SP investigations. He said nine crime scene units had been formed with highly professional and trained police staff working in three shifts who carried out DNA testing professionally.
“Over the years, we have used all funds under investigation costs in the last financial year. All OIs are paid an investigation fee through a cross-examination. “This year we got about 230 million from the investigation fee, which is more than double last year,” he said.
Interior Minister Peter Dutton has confirmed the Australian Border Force (ABF) has given permission for the New Zealand NRL Warriors team to come to Australia.
NRL said the club would follow the strictest biosecurity protocol
Warriors were abandoned in New Zealand after a ban on foreign tourists entering Australia
The team will be based in Tamworth ahead of the opening match schedule on May 28
“This morning [Australian Border Force] The commissioner freed 36 foreign nationals from travel restrictions, allowing them to travel to Australia, “Dutton said in a statement.
“A separate permit has been provided to enable chartered aircraft to land at Tamworth Airport on May 3, 2020.”
The Warriors will stay in isolation at Tamworth for 14 days but will be allowed to train together during that time.
Mr Dutton said the ABF Commissioner had carefully considered requests to allow the team to come to Australia, including advice from Chief Medical Staff Brendan Murphy that players and staff traveling from New Zealand “did not pose a risk of serious harm to public health in Australia” .
“The National Rugby League has been advised to work with NSW Health and NSW Police to ensure all health and quarantine requirements of the country are met.”
Speaking after a National Cabinet meeting, Scott Morrison said the decision to allow New Zealand Fighters to Australia was for the states and ABF, not the National Cabinet.
“The National Cabinet has not yet ratified it and the National Cabinet has not done that either,” he said.
“Individual jurisdictions will eventually provide the necessary permits on the basis of health to deal with one of the main codes.”
On Saturday, NRL welcomed the decision.
“This is a very good result for the rugby league and another step towards competition starts again on May 28,” ARL Commission chairman Peter V’landys said in a statement.
“I want to thank the federal and state governments, especially the Border Force and the NSW State Emergency Operations Center for their assistance in making the arrival of Soldiers a reality.
“The club will follow strict biological safety protocols and, like all clubs, will participate in an education day about the protocol on Monday morning.”
Warriors chief executive Cameron George thanked authorities and said his team was happy to be able to focus on getting ready to play.
“We have been at the forefront and the center of a lot of speculation and many challenges, but to get that notification only 24 hours before we departed, it was a great relief for our players and clubs,” said George.
“And it’s very good for our people so we can focus on the work that is there.
“We greatly appreciate the leadership of NRL, are very grateful and respect the decision of the Australian Federal Government and also the State Government.
“[We are] very aware that this is a very challenging time but respects the process they must follow. ”
LAHORE: LDA Director General Ahmad Aziz Tarar has directed all of the officers and officials in the past few days to interact with their colleague, a deputy director who tested positive for coronavirus, to observe self-isolation at home or conduct a corona test if symptoms occur. This directive was mainly for officers who attended the official funeral of the official’s father on April 12 (Sunday).