Let the hammer fall
Winter is over, and dawn is here.Have a new Dota 2 Patch today, Which means a lot of balance changes to the map, item shop, personal heroes, etc., but also a new hero: Valora the Dawnbreaker (Valora).
The dawnbreaker is the messenger of light, traversing the universe to fight against the shadows. She focused on light, lighting and healing, while also wielding a huge hammer.
With today’s update forecasting the coming dawn, the dark days of winter have finally passed. Introduced a brand new cosmic hero, Breaking Dawn, and the 7.29 game update.https://t.co/BSMzhoXu0i pic.twitter.com/YVKEoQOrPq
-DOTA 2 (@DOTA2) April 9, 2021
Her abilities include swinging a weapon and then hammering it on the enemy’s head to stun them. Pick up the hammer, recall it like Thor in Mjolnir; recover in successive episodes; and literally cross the map to seek help from her allies, heal them and hurt the enemy.She is Described as long-lasting melee carry-on, With life-giving power as the main attribute.
In other locations in Patch 7.29, the map was redesigned to move multiple ward locations and outpost locations, as well as the branches and leaves around the tower, and reduce the number of bounty runes generated every 3 minutes to two.
Dota 2 Players know that patch number 7.29 can be very lengthy, so I won’t list all the changes here, but some immediately caught my attention:
- Now, the hero only generates one TP roll, but gets one when he dies. Return to the lane for free!
- If they block a camp, you can refuse your own ward, so now no one will see your shameful ward location.
- The Necronomicon book no longer appears in the game. I express my condolences to the main residents of Lycan.
- Although your intermediate players will still ask to share tango, they will expire after 40 seconds.
- The broodmother underwent considerable rework. Still don’t like giant spiders.
- Both Davion and Invoker made balance adjustments, while Mirana made adjustments No anime fans.
Also redesigned the upgrade of Aghanim (including the new upgrade of Hoodwink) and a large number of digital adjustments.It takes a few days to sort out how all these fit together, but this is Dota 2.With new patches and Some help for newcomers, It’s fun to see if a group of people start to jump back this weekend. I know I want to try that sledgehammer.