– A public appeal made by one of the opposition leaders calling on Punjab law enforcement and government officials not to act against the PDM rally that will accompany a prominent PDM female leader to the accountability office. People say while politicians have the right to call on their supporters whenever their services are needed, they have no right to ask those working for the government to refrain from doing their job of ensuring law and order.
– how an unnatural alliance between two leading political parties fell apart after a period of bogus bonhomies and fake “friendships”. People say this is bound to happen because over the years these two parties have clashed with each other and the public has been reminded of this pain by many recorded clips seen on live and social media, although both sides ignore these reminders. for the sake of politics.
– The PPP’s wise decision to cancel all rallies organized to commemorate the day of its founder’s death as this move would certainly be appreciated by many, especially health officials and if only the party had not taken part in the fateful alliance rallies it would have been more appreciated. People are saying ‘better late than never’ and other political parties should follow this good example at least until the pandemic crisis is over.
– A Pakistani film that has won awards at various festivals in many countries but has not been allowed to be screened in theaters in its own country. People say unless there is awareness about certain problems and they can be discussed and solutions found to solve them, we will not go forward and join the developed countries of the world, so those who are responsible for making such decisions should not give in to pressure from a particular country. . a group of individuals.
– imports of COVID-19 vaccines at high prices and how importers make money from what has become necessary. While arguments for and against the import of expensive vaccines continue, many think that if the rich can afford them, the government should allow their imports with taxes so that the cheaper vaccines that enter through other sources can be used to vaccinate those who can’t afford the higher prices. .
– a letter written by the Bagai family in India to Prime Minister Imran Khan asking him to stop the demolition of the historic Bagai palace in Dera Ismail Khan because of its historical significance and even willing to contribute to its recovery. People say the land mafia is eager to destroy heritage sites across the country so that ugly plazas can be erected and there must be a dedicated Department of Archeology to stop this destruction because reckless measures don’t work.
– the shocking ignorance of the general public about why certain days are marked / celebrated in our country – a sad reflection of the lack of education among the masses. When one emcee asked men and women why March 23 was such an important day, none of them answered correctly, with most responding with ridiculous answers such as “because we are having a parade;” “Many bombs exploded;” “The highway was inaugurated;” etc .: so a public service campaign on TV can help. – I H