Dublin, Sept. 28 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecasts 2020-2025” reports have been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offerings.
The Italian hand sanitizer market showed strong growth during 2014-2019. Since the beginning of 2020, hand sanitizer has been in high demand in Italy due to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic. Hand sanitizers are increasingly being used as a portable and convenient method of maintaining proper hand hygiene and minimizing the chance of disease transmission. In addition, the increasing focus on prevention of coronavirus infection among some healthcare professionals, essential service providers, etc., is also driving the hand sanitizer market in the country.
Italy, as one of the countries worst affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, recorded around 165,155 infected cases in mid-April 2020. As a precautionary approach, the Italian government has adopted several initiatives to create awareness in personal hygiene and hygiene. In addition, the alarming number of deaths due to COVID-19 has also sparked consumer concern to take some preventive measures against disease contraction. In addition, a surge in product demand has also prompted regional producers to increase their production capacity. In addition, the sudden increase in the use of hand sanitizers also led to unexpected price increases and shortages of stock in various distribution channels. In addition, increasing consumer awareness of the negative health effects of chemical cleaners has led to the growing popularity of organic products with natural extracts. In addition, changing consumer preferences has also led to the launch of hand sanitizers with innovative fragrances, dyes, emulsifiers, etc. The Italian hand sanitizer market is expected to show continued growth over the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Italian hand sanitizer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the main regional markets in the Italian hand sanitizer market?
- What is the separation of markets by product type?
- What is the market split by product shape?
- What is the market split by end user?
- What is the division of the market by package size?
- What is the breakdown of the market based on the ingredients?
- What is the market solution based on distribution channels?
- What is the market split by region?
- Who are the major players in the Italian hand sanitizer market?
- What are the stages in the industry value chain?
- What are the main drivers and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the Italian hand sanitizer market and who are the key players?
- What is the level of competition in the market?
Main Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Italian Hand Sanitizer Market
6 Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: Segregation by Product Type
7 Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: Separation by Product Shape
8 Market Division by Material
9 Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: Segregation by End Users
10 Market Division based on Package Size
11 Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: Segregated by Distribution Channels
12 The Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: Divided by Region
13 Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: SWOT Analysis
14 The Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
15 Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: Value Chain Analysis
16 Italian Hand Sanitizer Market: Competitive Landscape
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8jo0r4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services that provide focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900