WhatsApp will be full of greetings and blessings in groups and chats, and bless each other in the happy moments of Christmas. Instant messaging platforms are a popular choice for this type of communication, and WhatsApp now supports stickers, allowing users to express their creativity according to their wishes and greetings. WhatsApp also recently launched animated stickers, which can also be used to greet people during Christmas. We have provided a detailed guide to help you send Christmas stickers to each other using WhatsApp and make your greetings unique.
How to download Christmas sticker packs for WhatsApp
- Go to WhatsApp stickers Part, the method is to click the emoji icon on the left side of the chat bar, and then open the sticker option from the bottom (the one on the right).
- Click on Plus sign (+) Options in the upper right corner of the tab window. This should open a new window with all available sticker packs displayed. WhatsApp.The app comes with a list of default sticker packs, which currently includes a Joy and light.
- Click the download button next to it to put the entire chat package into chat state, or click the label name to view all available stickers in the package.
- If you don’t want to download the entire package, just press and hold the label you want, and a pop-up window will appear, saying “Do you want to add this label to your favorites?”Click on plus. Specific tags should be added to favorites.
How to import Christmas sticker packs for WhatsApp through third-party apps
- To download a third-party sticker pack, click Get more stickers The option at the bottom of the default sticker list in the sticker storage area in the app. Clicking this button will take you to the Google Play Store.
- search keyword Christmas WhatsApp stickers On the Google Play Store. A list of apps that provide these WhatsApp stickers will be displayed.We tried Christmas sticker pack 2020 Shivans Infotech’s app received a 4.2 star rating on Google Play. You can try any app in the search results, but make sure to read the reviews and check the star rating before downloading.
- There are a total of 13 sticker packs in this application, all for Christmas. There is a gift with Santa Claus distributing gifts, a gift that describes various Christmas decorations, a gift with different kinds of Christmas trees, and a gift with various snowmen images.
- Please click Add to WhatsApp Click the button at the bottom, and then click Add in the pop-up window, and the stickers will be imported into your WhatsApp Messenger. Then you can easily use them in the chat and wish your loved ones a Merry Christmas.
- These imported stickers will be displayed on the stickers page, next to all other downloaded sticker packs. Then you can select them to share with your friends and family.
Unfortunately, iOS users on WhatsApp cannot download third-party sticker packs on WhatsApp, but they can save any stickers they receive in the chat to their favorites.