The season of legend begins today Pokémon GO. As we enter the second season of the game, let’s take a look at what we know is about to happen and some of the things Niantic hinted at.
This is what we know Legendary season So far:
- We started with a raid against natural forces for more than a month. That is Landorus, Tornadus and Thundurus. First, they will appear in their incarnations, which is the standard form we saw in the same period last year. However, they can now be encountered as Shinies, which makes attacking them even more interesting. Near the end of March, after the avatar of the hill beast avatar left, Niantic will begin to cycle through these legends again, but their Celian form shown in the picture above is taken as an example. They will start with Thundurus. There will be a study dedicated to Professor Willow’s study of the Celian form of these Pokémon. In the first wave, Therian Formes will not be able to meet as Shinies.
- Giovanni broadcasts a “different” legendary film every month. Shadow Articuno is now live streamed with Shadow Zapdos. It will go live on April 1, and Shadow Moltres will go live on May 1. Everyone will have a corresponding special study. These have been selected, so there is no new content here.
- Different generations based on the hemisphere.Get segment Here.
- The new Giant Evolution Pokémon is on sale. We know that we will launch a new set of equipment in mid-March, which will come on the day when the electric type of charging event begins. I bet on Manectric.
- GO Battle League: In addition to the new cup, Pokémon GOLike last season, its PVP platform will cycle twice in the Super League, Super League and Master League. The major leagues are now live.
As more details about the events that make up the season of legend enter, Bleeding Cool will report here.
Do you like this article? Share it!
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]