If you are looking for a quick and easy way to transfer your iCloud Send photos to Google photo, Don’t hesitate anymore.apple Service now Designed to simplify the process of moving photos and videos to Google’s cloud platform. Read on to learn how it works and how to start using it.
First of all, please make sure that Apple’s iCloud to Google’s “photo” transfer service is available in your area. At the time of writing, it is available to customers in Australia, Canada, the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Apple’s services are provided on request. In other words, you must ask Apple to transfer iCloud media to Google Photos. After making the transfer request, you need to wait for Apple to verify whether the request is made by you before proceeding with the transfer. According to Apple, this may take three to seven days to complete, so don’t worry about it not being done overnight. But keep in mind that if changes are made to the “iCloud” media during the transfer, these changes may not be reflected in the transfer.
Before starting the transfer, it is worth taking some time to consider what kind of media lives in the Photos library and how it is organized. Apple warned: “Certain content (including shared albums, smart albums, photo streaming content, real-time photos, some metadata, and photos and videos stored in other folders or locations) will not be transferred at all.”
It should also be pointed out that from iCloud Photos It does not delete or change the content you store on Apple, it just sends a copy of the media to Google Photos. After copying, if you want to delete the photos and videos stored on “iCloud”, you must do it manually.
What do you need
- your Apple ID Two-factor authentication is enabled.
- Use Google Photo Google account.
- Your Google account has enough storage space to hold the transferred photos.
How to request the transfer of your iCloud photo content
- Open the web browser and navigate to privacy.apple.com, And then log in with your “Apple ID” credentials.
- select Transfer a copy of the data.
- The next page will tell you how many pictures and videos you want to copy from “iCloud Photos” and how much storage space they need.Click on Under “Choose where you want to transfer photos”, Click the drop-down menu and select Google Photos.
- Use the checkboxes to indicate whether you want to transfer photos or videos, or both, then click carry on.
- On the next page, transfer the selected media by clicking to confirm that your Google account has the required storage space carry on.
- Finally, log in to your Google account and choose where to store the files.
After the transfer is complete, you will receive an email from Apple to notify you.
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]