Nintendo has killed it with their advertising game lately, and they again take the top spot for this month, making them the most-watched game industry brand on TV for April 2020. This marks the third consecutive report where Big N is # 1. See complete data below.
– Nintendo is estimated to spend $ 6.5 million, down from $ 14.6 million in March
– Nintendo runs 14 places more than 3,500 times, generating 518.3 million TV commercials
– the ad with the largest placement budget (estimated at $ 834,641) is “My Way to Play: Gaming Together”
– Nick, Cartoon Network, and Nick Toons are three of the largest spending networks
– top programming including SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and 2020 NFL Draft
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]