The developer of Halo 343 Industries has updated the list of known issues for Hello: Head Master Collection. The studio is working to fix this problem, but the developer also warns that currently prioritizing launch Halo 3 on PC before fixing this remaining problem.
“The scope and implications of these issues vary so that while some may see good moves in a particular month, others may not,” 343 explained in a blog post.
List of known issues for Halo: MCC includes Xbox One and PC. On Xbox, 343 acknowledged that he was aware of “performance problems” for Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo 3, and was working on a fix. In addition, the studio has recognized the problem with the deployment of pistols for Halo: Combat Evolved multiplayer when playing at a higher frame rate on a PC. An initial fix has been released, but the developer continues to track down the remaining problems.
343 is also investigating various audio and stuttering issues, while the studio is also looking for mouse input problems. You can see a complete overview of known issues below.
The studio also identifies new features that are under active development, some that are in the design phase, and others are in “backlog” and can be addressed later. Things like double key binding and account linking for Steam are being developed, while 343 is seeing improved text chat and more mod support to be introduced later.
At an older timeline, 343 said it was looking to bring PC features such as the FOV slider to the console later in development, but that does not promise this will ever be delivered. You can see a list of all the new features under development for MCC below.
Besides Halo: MCC, 343 has a separate team working on it Hello Infinite for release later this year as the launch title for the Xbox Series X.
Hello: MCC Known Issues (June 1, 2020):
- Xbox Performance: Performance improvements for HCE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 launched into the Halo 2 Launch, we are continuing to investigate additional performance issues reported for each title and will continue to update with each release.
- Spread Gun for H: CE MP with High FPS: Improvements for this have been launched with the release of H2s, we are gathering feedback and will investigate any reports of this problem that still exist through the community.
- Audio Issues: Over the past month we have reached difficult areas with testing, including going to some Ring 1 flight groups for testing. We are currently fixing some of the remaining problems and completing testing on our part. After completion, this will be released either in flight or via patches / releases to gather further feedback.
- Stuttering Problems: At present there is no active development being carried out, but we continue to investigate.
- Menu Performance: We have made several improvements in this area that are planned for future updates. If you experience problems with this, please submit a ticket at Site Support Hello.
- Torn Screen / Vsync: Some bugs that have been fixed regarding this issue will come in our next release while we continue to improve this from time to time. If you experience problems with this, please submit a ticket at Site Support Hello.
- Co-Op Latency: There are no updates for this one. There is no active development going on around the improvement / rewriting of network code around this game area.
- Double Key Bond: This work has been verified as working for Reach and is now in the process of planning to join our main branch and conduct further testing and flights. There is still work that needs to be planned and executed to bring this functionality to the remaining games.
- Mouse input: This is an area of the game that we will continue to monitor and improve where we can. If you experience problems with this, please submit a ticket at Site Support Hello.
- View Model: This work has been verified as functioning and is now in the process of planning to join our main branch and testing is extended and then released.
- Arrangements Stop Stop: This is still on our list, but there is nothing new to share on this one when we try to deal with higher priority issues.
- Aim Assist: There are no updates about this at this time.
- Performance Issues & Support Tickets: We continue to fix bugs around reported achievement issues. If there are achievements that you still face with special problems, please send a ticket at Site Support Hello.
New Features Under Development
Active in Development
- Improvement of the Progress System including Challenges (initial flight with H2, development continues and develops well)
- UI / UX Improvements around navigation, lists, adjustments, and many more game areas (being tested in a separate branch, will be merged, and released when ready)
- Double Key Bonding (support for Reach is tested in a separate branch, will be merged, and released when ready)
- See Model Adjustment (being tested in a separate branch, will be merged, and released when ready)
- Connecting Steam Account (being tested in a separate branch, will be merged, and released when ready
- In Game FPS Cap / Adjustments (being tested in a separate branch, will be merged, and released when ready)
- Customization improvements (Added)
In Design Iterations
- Additional Mod Support
- Improved Text Chat (moved back to design iteration. There are some additional aspects that we need to take into account, so the development is stopped while we solidify the design)
- Additional Video Settings / Options
- Custom Game Browser (Added)
- Input-based matchmaking (Added)
- Regional Server Selection (Added)
- Cross-Play between Xbox & PC (Added)
- A better way to Report a Player (Added)
- Double Key Bonding (Added: additional game support)
In the Backlog Awaiting Further Discussion
- Increased VFR to Reach & H2A (Added)
- Idle System Repair
- Bringing PC Features to the Console (Like FOV Slider)
- Additional Accessibility Support
GameSpot can get a commission from retail offers.
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]