NOWSHERA: Not less than three folks suffered burn wounds when a coach caught fireplace in Akkora Khattak city of Nowshera district, ARY Information reported on Sunday.
Rescue sources mentioned the fireplace erupted within the coach due to a brief circuit, which was introduced underneath management very quickly.
On account of the blaze, three folks, together with a girl, suffered burn wounds and had been shifted to a hospital for medical consideration.
Final week, a minimum of 5 folks, a girl and youngster amongst them, had been burnt to demise whereas a number of others obtained injured when a fuel cylinder put in in a passenger van exploded on the Zafarwal street in Narowal district.
Rescue sources relayed the ill-fated van caught fireplace as a CNG cylinder put in in it exploded after a collision with a passenger coach.
Consequently, 5 folks had been burnt to demise and several other others sustained burn wounds.