DUBLIN, 30 October 2020 / PRNewswire / – That “CBD Top Brands & Price Report: Other Cannabinoids Enter the UK Market” reports have been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offerings.
There are a large number of products introduced in the CBD market during the third quarter of 2020, with oils and topicals continuing to lead. The UK market has also seen a lot of activity in terms of product additions and discontinuation, which shows that brands are working hard to keep up with the pace of the market and adjust their offerings. This report provides a comprehensive overview of the current market, including brands, prices and products.
If you are interested in the UK market, specifically how things have changed in the current quarter then this is the report for you. You will get invaluable market data and analysis with respect to changes in how brands engage with product categories, which products are added or discontinued, product and price reductions, and information regarding the new cannabinoids some brands are introducing. This will allow you to compare your product with major competitors.
Main Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3 Brands and Categories
- Chart: The most common brands
- Chart: The number of product categories carried
- Chart: Product offerings: the number of brands
- Chart: Product offerings over time: the number of brands
- Chart: Product offerings: number of SKUs
- Chart: Product offerings over time: number of SKUs
- Chart: Number of SKUs added and removed
4 Product Analysis
- Chart: Analysis of numerical products
- Chart: Analysis of new product prices
- Chart: Analysis of discontinued products
5 Pricing Analysis
- Graph: Markdown
- Chart: Price analysis: RRPs
- Chart: Price analysis: product price per mg CBD
- Charts: Price analysis: the most common format
- Chart: Price per mg by product category over time
- Graph: Price per mg variation
6 Additional Cannabinoid Analysis
- CBD atmosphere
- George Botanicals
- Love the CBD
- Pharma Hemp
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/86de04
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services provide focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior manager
For EST Business Hours Call + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN Toll Free Phone + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Business Hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
RESOURCES AND Markets
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]