DUBLIN, May 5, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The “Collection of UK Consumer Credit Debt and Debt Purchase: Market Insight 2020 Report” a report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offerings.
The scope of this report is a product regulated by the Consumer Credit Act. This report quantifies market size and trends while reviewing the key factors behind these figures.
Buyers of consumer credit debt and debt collection agencies are profiled, and their performance is compared:
- When companies engage in broader debt activity (eg dealing with utility bills rather than consumer credit debt) we only measure their consumer credit activity.
- This is done, if possible, by referring to Group entities specifically authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority for this activity.
- We make estimates if necessary and provide details.
What is included?
- Quantification of market size in 2019
- Historical growth since 2016.
- Authors’ thoughts about market prospects (to be revised after the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is clear)
- Summary of market trends.
- The table shows debt companies where different lenders have sold debt to or have appointed to collect debt on their behalf.
- Analysis and profile of leading debt collection agencies and consumer debt buyers.
Main Topics Covered
About the market
- Market Definition
- Market background
- Nearby market
- Market appeal and barriers to entry
- Value driver
Market size and growth
- Market size
- Debt sales market
- Investor tastes and capital availability
- Credit Service Association Data
- Income trend
- Industry profitability
- Economic performance
- Consumer loans
- The ability to borrow services
- The attitude of creditors
Improvements in system and data usage
- Growth in outsourcing by the public sector
- Increased interest from other asset classes
Profile of leading debt collectors
- Capita plc
Profile of leading debt buyers
- Global Arrows
- British Finance Hoist
- Idem Capital
- Financial Link
- GFKL Lowell
- Recovery Max
- PRA Group
- Estimated main driver
- Debt sales market forecast
- Collection environment
- Market forecasts
- Risks to predictions
For more information about visiting this report https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nwacw4
Research and Markets also offer Custom Research services that provide focused, comprehensive and designed research.
Research and Market
Laura Wood, Senior manager
For E.S.T Office Hours, Call + 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN toll free calls + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT, Office Hours, Telephone + 353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax United States: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
to request modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]